Forgotten Thoughts

This chapter contains sexual content. You have been, and will be, warned.

Ashley’s P.O.V

I knocked on Jamie’s door waiting for her to open it so we can go on our… night out? I don’t know what it is. I just think that she needs to let go and have a good time for once. The door opened revealing the most beautiful sight I have ever laid my eyes on.

Jamie stood there with her head in a messy but somehow neat bun with two strands of curled hair falling over each side of her pure face. Her dress was purple satin with white applique, branch like patterns going from her hip to her shoulder. The dress flared out above her knee, making it a mermaid tale. The dress showed off every curve and just how thin she actually was. Her makeup was mid-way between smoky and natural with a light pink lip.

Her face fell. ‘Is it too much? You said dress formal so I presumed that this was okay but I can change. I should change shouldn’t I? I’ll go change’ she rambled as she turned away. I quickly grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face me.

‘It’s perfect. You look beautiful’. At this moment she blushed and nodded. I was wearing a jet black tuxedo.

I held out my arm for her to take and when she did I begun leading her down the stairs. I made sure all the guys were out, especially Andy, so we could have a good night. I lead her outside where a black limo stood waiting. ‘Really? A limo’ she spoke, the surprise evident in her voice.

We got in and begun our way to the night I had planned.

---

When we arrived I go out and held out a hand for Jamie to take. We stood in front of Bruyard castle for the Annual ball. She took my arm once more and we entered the historic castle.

Jamie’s P.O.V

The old oak doors were opened by 2 handsome men in tuxedos as we stepped past the threshold. The room was filled with men and women dressed in black ties, dancing and laughing. I looked at Ashley as he turned and smiled at me ‘ready?’ he asked and I nodded.  I was lead to the dance floor where everyone danced the waltz and surprisingly we joined in.  ‘You can dance the waltz?’

‘Of course I can! How do you know the waltz? I thought your family hated you’ he asked.

‘Low blow Ash’ I laughed. ’My mam didn’t. She paid for ballroom lessons when I was younger. I love ballroom dancing.’ I smiled

‘Really? Well we might have to do this more often.’ He said seductively as he suddenly dipped me to the floor and back up. We danced for a while before the room became too hot. While ash went for champagne I went outside on the balcony. The air was cool on my neck and I felt relaxed and…happy. I hadn’t felt happy for the longest time but now…with ash…I did. ‘You okay?’ he asked behind me, handing me a champagne flute.

‘Yeah…just thinking…’

‘Don’t do that you might hurt yourself!’ he chuckled and I mirrored this. I turned to face the view with my back to Ashley. I felt his hand on the small of my back as he stood beside me.

‘He’s gonna marry her you know.’

‘I know. Is that what you want?’ he asked

‘No’ I looked down and turned to face him as did he. ‘But this child needs its father, no matter what. I guess I’ll just have to move on’ I laid my head on his should as he moved his arm around my shoulder.

‘To new beginnings’ he said, holding up his glass. Our glasses clinked and I smiled. I straightened up and kissed his cheek and begun to walk back inside but before I could reach the doors, Ash took hold of my wrist and swung me back so our lips clashed. I dropped my glass and moved my hands to his neck. I heard it shatter on the stone floor but I didn’t care. For some reason I was enjoying this when I knew I shouldn’t. We carried on kissing and eventually made our way out of the party and to the entrance where our limo stood waiting.

I got inside while ash spoke the directions to the chauffeur. I can’t believe I just did that! I love Andy! But Andy cheated on me, so he mustn’t love me back. Ash is kind and thoughtful and even a little sexual but Andy is so much more than that. But he abandoned me and its time I move on.

Ash got in the car and almost tackled me to the limousine floor. His tongue explored my mouth as mine did his. His hands travelled down to my bum and he did what I am sure he has done to a thousand girls. My mind raced as thoughts of Andy with Juliet popped up and that somehow got me even more aroused. I hadn’t even had sex with Andy yet and we were going out for 4 months!

He begun to un-lace my corset bodice and that’s when my internal alarms went off. I grew frightened and doubtful and so I got up from underneath his warm body. ‘What’s wrong Jamie? I thought you were enjoying yourself’ he can’t see me naked. That can’t happen. I’m ugly and have a horrid body full of scars and painful memories of childhood.

‘You won’t want to any more once you see me…’ I looked down. I saw him come up to me and hold my hand.

‘I will. Of course I will, looks don’t mean anything to me.’ I stated and once he knew I still wasn’t sure he spoke again. ‘How about I go first?’ I nodded.

SEX SCENE AHEAD

He stepped back and unbuttoned his shirt revealing his outlaw tattoo and many others. He smiled, reassuring me as he unbuckled his belt and slid off his suit pants. It was then that my confidence grew back. Although I was still frightened of what he may think, I also grew hopeful and excited. At this moment his boxers were tossed to one side and his erection sprung free.

I nodded and grew even more aroused. I unlaced my bodice and dropped my dress to the ground. His mouth opened and all the negative feelings I was feeling not long ago came rushing back. But two words shoved them away…

‘Your beautiful’ at this he lunged forward and grabbed my face in a fury of burning passion. He laid me on the floor and undid my bra. His tongue swirled around my nipple which caused me to moan quietly to myself. He carried on kissing my breast while the other hand was massaging my other one. He looked up as he began to lay small kisses from my chest to my bellybutton while I smiled. His teeth clenched around the string to my remaining underwear which sent chills down my spine.

I pushed him back so I was on top and in a spur of the moment action, licked from his waist to his lips. I kissed him while I grinded against his bare skin. My hand found its way to his erected member and I began sliding my hand up and down causing him to moan.

I moved down so my lips were hovering over him. I licked from one end to the other and then laid kisses on the top before putting his whole length into my watering mouth. He felt so good. I heard him moan and felt how sweaty he got but just before he reached his climax I stopped and kissed him once more. Then he repositioned so I was on the bottom and went down to my underwear and dragged them off with his white teeth. I smiled, excited for what was about to come. He then all of a sudden began to lick my clit; moving his tongue in circles and kissing it none stop.

I never thought sex would be this good. The pleasure I was feeling never went away but kept building and I began to sweat. He then got his finger and entered it inside me, never stopping with his tongue. It felt so good. He kept making me feel this way until the pleasure grew to an unforgettable level and my body jerked up and down and side to side.

That was amazing! I want more. I then opened my legs and motioned for him to carry on. He positioned himself in front of my entrance before inserting his length inside of me. It was a foreign feeling but oddly it felt good. I was jerked forward with every thrust Ashley did. He moaned and sweated more as did I. I felt a cold substance on my stomach which turned out to be his saliva. I moved my hands to the wet area and spread it all over my body, massaging my breasts as Ashley kept thrusting and moaning. I moaned with him.

I watched him as he threw his head back with one last thrust and pulled a face of pure ecstasy. Not long after we both fell asleep in the black limousine.