Forceful Downpour

I laced my lips in the soft red lipstick as I stood in front of the mirror. My dress flowed freely down and the corset like bodice made me look almost sexy. Andy laughed from behind me as I felt his warm arms wrap around my dressed up body. ‘You look beautiful’ I smiled in thanks.

We were getting ready to go clubbing for my birthday, unfortunately it’s the same club as the one we went to before, where that guy was. It may seem like I’m not that shook up about what did and what could have happened but trust me, I am. It’s just I feel I need to go to that club to help me overcome it. And now that I have Andy I probably won’t be kissing random guys. And so far only me, Andy and Sammi know what actually happened that night, the others guys have no idea and I can’t even imagine hoe confused they must be.

I walked down the steps with Andy behind me and to the living room where everyone was waiting for us. I smiled at them all. ‘Are we going now?’ Ashley whined

‘Shut up ash! You should be happy there are gonna be tons of underage, vulnerable girls for you to fuck!’ I shot back which seemed to shut him up. We all piled into a limo which the guys booked for us and set off.

We started off with a shot of tequila to get the party going and after that we danced. The whole night was pretty similar to the first time minus the almost raped part. In fact I hadn’t even thought about that since we arrived. I walked with Ashley outside to get some fresh air. If you stay in that place for too long you start to get a bit light headed, and not from the alcohol. Surprisingly Ashley didn’t have some random girl with him and was probably the most sober one here.

Once we got outside we could here a couple getting quite horny by the sounds of it, moaning etc. so me and ash, being the nice people we are, decided to joke around about his being my boyfriend. You know, just for fun.

So I walked into the dark alley while ash stayed round the corner watching. I walked quietly towards the couple and gasped to get their attention. As the girl looked up, the light form a nearby street lamp turned on, lighting up the man’s features. And this time I gasped for real.

Andy looked up at me, shirt off with a half-naked girl draped all over him. His eyes filled with sorrow and I watched as his mouth opened and closed several times while trying to come up with an excuse. Ashley must have sensed something was up because of the lack of laughter emitting from my quivering lips. ‘Jamie I...I can explain I…’ he spoke un-sure of himself as Ashley walked behind me and held me to prevent me face planting the ground. Tears painted my face as I still stared at him in shock. ‘Jamie listen to me I…’ I cut him off.

‘Save it!’ and with those two simple words I stormed off. Ashley was right on my tail and when my legs gave way and my body fell limp; he caught me in his arms as I cried over my broken heart.