Thanks For The Memories

It had been almost a week since the fitting at the bridal shop and it was just over a week until the dreaded wedding. I thought I would have gotten over it already but it's taking longer than expected. I know that I loved Andy and I know I still do but...I should be over this! I can't have Andy, It's forbidden. But the problem is I want him!

The wedding is in 10 days and I need to get my shit together and get Andy out of my mind. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door.  I ran downstairs and opened the door to find Sammi standing there in front of me with a smile on her face. I gestured for her to come in and we began the last minute arrangements for Juliet's bachelorette party.

Thanks to Juliet, I was blessed with the opportunity to plan Juliet's hen party, or should I say Parties. Yes, that's right, Juliet wanted two hen parties because one just isn't enough, and so me and Sammi were using all the spare time we had to make sure that she didn't have anything to complain about.

The first party was tonight and it was just a club crawl (like a pub crawl but with nightclubs instead). Sammi had picked the clubs and so I didn't know where we would be going however that didn't stop me from being surprisingly excited for tonight. 

We had sent out all of the invitations and booked everything, the only person who was clueless was Juliet herself. We had decided to keep this a secret from her.

~~~

I checked myself over in the full length mirror. My hair was curled in a sort of 50's style. I had dark, smoky make-up and matte, red lips. I was wearing a purple and black patterned corset which had elastic clips on the bottom to attach to my black stockings. This was paired with a very voluminous purple net skirt that was short (virtually non existent) in the front and long in the back. I had black elbow length gloves and purple sparkly heels.

I'm ready. I walked out the front door towards Sammi's car and got in. I had convinced Sammi to get the same outfit as me, except hers is red instead of purple. Apart from that and our hair we were twins! Obviously she wore the outfit much better than I did considering she had a much better figure than me. 

'Wow!' She gasped. I smiled.

'Lets be real Sammi, you wear yours way better than me...' I rolled my eyes and shut the car door just as she zoomed off.

'Hey are you okay Jamie? This must be difficult for you...especially being the Maid of Honour and all.' I heard Sammi ask. I looked at her and sighed.

'There's nothing I can do about it now Sammi...they're getting married in 10 days, it's too late...' I confessed. When we arrived at the nightclub me and Sammi got out the car and joined with the other burlesque dancers. All of Juliet's friends were there except the bride herself. 

Just as I noticed, I saw a figure dressed in a white burlesque costume with fairy lights underneath the skirt. She had a cheap veil on top of her hair which was pinned into a messy bun. She smiled and screamed at us and all of her other friends screamed with her. It was like me and Sammi had just walked straight into a sorority. 

Eventually we walked into the nightclub and watched as Juliet and her gang made their way through the dancing crowd. It was obvious that they were in their element here, me however, not so much. Sammi stayed with me through all of the commotion probably in fear of me feeling left out but eventually I insisted that she go enjoy herself like everybody else while I proceeded to get a drink from the bar.

After waiting a while of sitting at the bar ordering a few vodka's the group came bouncing towards me and ushering me out of the venue and towards another club. I wasn't aware of how much time I had spent at the bar but I realised as soon as the fresh air hit me, that it must have been a while.  I began feeling the effects of the drinks I had consumed but it only made me jump out of the miserable mood I had been in ever since my birthday, and it was like for the first time in my life I didn't actually give a shit about anything.

After that I began laughing and carrying on with Juliet as well as all of her friends, I even posed for photos and danced! The happiness didn't last long however as the last club we stopped at seemed very familiar to me. I danced and carried on as usual but then when I went outside to get fresh air I realised why I had felt like I had been here before. It was because I had. On my Birthday. This was where Andy cheated on me.

All of a sudden I was back to my normal mood and the moment of happiness I had experienced had disappeared, never to be seen again. Thankfully it wasn't long until taxi's were called and bouncers were helping Juliet's drunk friends into them. Sammi decided to leave her car and pick it up in the morning so she could get a taxi with me. 

It wasn't a long ride to my house so there wasn't much time for conversation before I was waving goodbye to Sammi and watching as the driver drove her home. Once I had fumbled for my key, I turned towards my front door, only to find Mr Biersack sitting right on my doorstep looking up at me with sad eyes. Reluctantly I let him inside my house. 'How did you know where I lived Andy?' I asked almost impatient.

He looked at me with a sorrowful smirk before quietly muttering Sammi's name. I nodded in response before leading him to the couch to talk. 'Why are you here?' My cold voice sounded once more. This was like the beginning of a happy ending but I couldn't help but think of all the ways in which he had hurt me. 

'I just wanted to say sorry...' He trailed off. 

'For?!' I think he could tell that I was angry.

'For everything that I ever did to you. I have been the worst boyfriend in the world and an even worse friend. I know I messed up, and you know that I would love for it to be you up there instead of Juliet, but She is carrying my little boy and so, I have to do right by him...'

I nodded as an ice cold tear fell down my face. 'You can sleep here tonight Andy' I said, brushing the earlier conversation away. 'It's too late for you to be going home now. Ill show you to your room...' I stood up gesturing him to follow. I walked towards the spare bedroom and clasped the handle. I let go in a moment of confusion and turned to face Andy who was standing in front of me. 

'Ill miss you Andy...' I whispered as I looked down. All of a sudden I felt warm hands on my cheek pulling me forward, forcing me to collide into Andy's warm lips. The kiss was soft and gentle. I smiled against his lips as he did the same. We pulled away from each other. 

That kiss only reminded me that I was not ready to let go of him. I would never be ready to leave the love of my life's side. He cupped my face and we crashed together again, But this time the kiss was hungry and desperate. He forced me into the door which then gave way under the force of our desperation. We found our way to the bed where he proceeded to straddle me and hold my arms above my head.

This was a night I would never forget.

~~~

Pictured is Jamie's Burlesque dress. Sammi's is exactly the same except in red.