The Tears We've Cried

I awoke to slender arms draped loosely around me, as I tried to move away they seemed to become tighter around my waist. A deep, yet sexy voice spoke in my ear. I felt the warm breath of him behind me. ‘Hey babe.’ Did he just call me babe?!?

‘Hello…’

‘You okay?’ he sounded genuinely concerned

‘Yeah why’ what could be wrong, is he gonna kick me out on the street? What am I going to do then? I can’t believe this is happening to me…

‘You were screaming last night, my name, I tried to wake you but you just started crying and screaming’ at that point he was sitting up looking at me. I just looked away trying to avoid his gaze.

‘What were you dreaming? What did he do to you?’ he questioned me in a way that told me I didn’t have to answer, but something in me trusted Andy and I wanted us to work?                                          ‘I dreamt that he kidnapped me, and we were in a forest. You came to save me but…he killed you…’ I was crying at that point. He just hugged me. God I loved his hugs I could just stay like this for eternity.

When I finally stopped crying, I had a look at my surroundings. I was on a white bed with white covers and grey pillows. There were black and white bedside tables and black drawers, the wall the bed was against was a plum like purple and the far wall was littered in posters. There was also a separate little area with a fireplace and comfy chairs. It defiantly wasn’t what I was expecting.

I travelled down the stairs with Andy close behind me. A man about the same age as Andy stood there smiling at us, mainly me. ‘Paws off Purdy’ Andy said almost as if he was claiming me as his own. The smile from Purdy disappeared. ‘Who’s this?’ I asked, curiosity dripping from my vocal chords.

‘I am Ashley, Ashley Purdy.’ He said sweeping me out of Andy’s hold and holding me around the waist. ‘And you are?’ he asked with a playful smile on his tanned face.  Kissing me on the hand like a gentleman would in Victorian times.

‘Jamie, her name is Jamie’ Andy stated grabbing my waist and pulling me away from Ashley and closer to him. ‘Ashley isn’t it time you went to school?’

‘Yeah, what about you two?’ Ashley asked winking at me.

‘We are taking the day off, nothing is happening and nothing ever will, not between you and Jamie anyway…’ Andy trailed off.

‘Oooooohh’ Ashley will never stop will he? I kind of like him. Not in that way but, he seems…nice? Pervy?

‘ASHLEY!!’ I tensed as Andy yelled; he seemed to notice because he pulled me even closer, if that was even possible.

‘I’m going, going. See ya later lovebirds.’ He snickered as he grabbed a black bag; it had lots of signs on it. They were all the same. They looked like BVB’s?  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey, i really hope you guys are enjoying the story, i would really apriciate some ideas for future chapters.