Inside Of Love

I awoke to electric blue eyes looking at me. A small smile arose on his lips and blood rushed to his cheeks. His lip ring glimmered in the light seeping through the open door. Just as the blush faded he spoke in a hoarse voice but sexy as ever. ‘Hey beautiful’ as he said those word the blood returned to their previous spot on his flawless face.

I smiled. ‘Hey’ I replied closing my eyes once more, my smile widening a small amount. The sheets feel off my peaceful figure and the cold washed over me. I felt strong arms underneath me and the feeling of weightlessness. I opened my eyes to come face to face with Andy’s. We were moving, where too? I don’t know.

I was still in Andy’s top which he lent me last night which Andy just had in his grasp so it would show my underwear. Thank god. He smiled down at me and I smiled up at him. This was the perfect moment to kiss his luscious lips. He moved closer and closer but broke away suddenly with a blush playing upon his face once more. The amount of times I can make this man blush.

He dropped me gently on the sofa, and sat in front of me his legs crossed. He stared at me with pleading eyes about to ask me something. I was sceptical about the words that would escape his lips but I nodded my head once motioning him to go on. This could be anything from I don’t think you should stay with us anymore to I love you.

‘I want to ask you something…will you go on a date with me?’ he looked at me with pleading puppy dog eyes. To be honest I don’t know if I want to. I know it’s just a date but if it goes further then that how do I ensure that he won’t get bored with me and go off with some band slut that is no good for him. He is a rock star and that’s what rock stars do, isn’t it? But I couldn’t say no because I’m pretty sure he would have already told the guys of his plans and that would just be selfish. I looked at him and slowly nodded my head, his smile turning to a grin.

He ran up and hugged my small frame being careful not to break me. I hugged him back as a reflect. I wonder where he will take me, what if it’s a casual date and we just sit and watch batman? What if he goes all out and makes it really romantic and I let him down by telling him how I feel. I don’t want him to change his feeling towards me but I don’t want him to love me if I can’t love him back. I think I do love him but I am unsure at the moment.

Too much has gone on in the past couple of day and I don’t want to ruin a perfectly good friendship. And what about my dad. He still hasn’t found me and that was the whole reason I ended up in hospital. I know that he definitely will find me, he’s done it before. In year 7 I ran away after school and ran to my friends in tears, I spent the night but before the sun rose once more he knocked on the door demanding me. My friend’s parents knew I hadn’t told my father I was sleeping and said I was forbidden to talk to their son. They said I was putting him in danger because of how aggressive my father was.

I walked to my suitcase which was standing neatly by the bus door and dragged it to Andy’s room, I rummaged through and picked out my black jeans and plain black tank top and lining my eyes with black, coating the eyelashes in mascara. I phoned Sammi and told her I was okay, she already knew because Jinxx had told her and said she was taking me shopping which was perfect because I needed something for 8our date tonight.

I walked back into the room to find all the guys sitting, eyes glued to the TV screen. Andy’s eyes however were looking at me and smiling, he handed me a note as there was a knock on the door and Sammi ran in excited as hell. She ran straight for me avoiding Jinxx’s open arms and whispering ‘I missed you’ in my ear.

Jinxx stood there with a pout playing on his lips, Sammi stepped aside and looked at her fiancée and hugged him also. That made me realise, I wanted what they had, a serious relationship full of love and passion for one another but still room to play and joke around.

Sammi dragged me by the arm and out the door not giving me any time to say bye to the guys. We walked to her red convertible and sat in the passenger side. She drove for an hour until she finally stopped and got out; I followed her like a lost puppy considering I have never been to America. She dragged me in the mall and started dragging me to different clothing stores, me only picking up a few things like a coat and some jewellery.

When we stopped to get food, while she was ordering for both of us I looked at the note Andy gave to me. It read:

Date 7:00, dress formal and look pretty as always <3

I smiled as I saw Sammi walk toward the table with our food, we talked while we ate and eventually we were finished and satisfied. ‘So, where to now?’ Sammi asked while sipping her drink.

‘Well…Andy and I are actually going on a date tonight so I kinda need a dress. It’s formal’ I replied waiting for her reaction; I soon received one which I was not expecting. Excited screams.

She ran toward a random direct and I ran after her, following her into a dress shop, I looked at all the dresses covering the 3 walls of the small shop. Sammi had gone off somewhere and was now talking to the lady at the counter. I tried on countless dresses and none of them seemed to look right on me. They were either too formal or made me look fat or ugly or were…pink!

The lady went to the back of the store while I sat on the red fabric couch and thought about what I was going to do, just as I decided I would wear the gold one lying next to me the woman came back holding the most beautiful dress I had ever laid my eyes on. It was black satin on the top and the material overlapped around the torso and the chiffon skirt flowed effortlessly around the knees. Diamonds were placed on the top of the dress in a sweetheart neck shape to draw attention my chest. I loved it.

After we bought it, we headed home. And I may of accidently fell asleep in Sammi’s car.