17

"Do you remember the kiss you gave me?"

"I do." I looked down to the ground, my cheeks tinting red from embarrassment.

"Well, why did you kiss me in the first place?" why would he ask me such thing? That's obvious enough, isn't it?

"Why do you ask?"

"Harry, just tell me why did you kiss me. It's not that big of a deal, okay? Nothing will happen, just answer me truthfully." he encouraged me.

"It was the same reason as why I agreed to go to Paris with you. Well, Zayn persuaded me but..." I brought my hands together, playing with my fingers and the hem of my sleeves.

"Say it."

"I- well, it's obvious, isn't it?" Louis was standing in front of me with arms crossed across his chest, waiting for me to say it out loud.

"There is- this- thing- I basically I-I-like you." I stuttered, breaking off the contact between my eyes and his persona.

I was ready for a storm to come.

"Then let me finally ask you the question."

"What if we become proper family?" my mouth opened in disbelief.

"What? A family?" I was completely stunned.

"Yes, we would be mates."

"Mates..." I breathed out heavily.

"The baby would deserve stable family as well. But of course that the baby is not the only reason for this."

"What is the other reason?"

"You really didn't catch up on it?" he rearranged his fringe a bit.

"Those things I had said to you in Paris, the stares, and even the days when you were on your heat. I couldn't listen to you whimpering because of the discomfort. I needed to help you and I did in the end. It never happened to me before, I have quite strong will, but when it comes to you..." he shook his head, closing his eyes momentarily.

"I don't remember anything that happened after our first- first..." what's so hard about pronouncing the word s.e.x.?

"Yeah, well, that's understandable..."

"What was it like?" I felt like this was our hour of truth anyway so I decided to fuck it and just ask him.

"Connection, there was a strong connection. I never met anyone like you and that is how I knew."

"Knew?"

"When I held you close, when I could take care of you, provide comfort and safety for you...that's when I felt the best in the world. And my alpha knew that was how it should be for the rest of our lives."

"Well, why are you telling me this now? Why not earlier?" it has been some time since we came back and he just kept his mouth shut ever since he dropped me off at my home.

"I just wanted to ignore it, store it somewhere into the back of my head since you are one of my students but... it's different now." he glanced on my belly.

"Yeah, a little I guess." I tried to cover myself, not wanting him to stare at my stomach any longer.

"What about school and people. What about your job, what about my mum?" there were hundreds of questions and possible problems popping up in my head.

"There is always a way, even if it's a bit uncomfortable. You are already eighteen, you are adult."

"Louis. I- I don't know if this is- if it's right. You will regret it, I know you will."

"Why would I regret it? I just told you about my feelings towards you..." he furrowed his brows in confusion.

"I just don't think you are thinking straight right now."

"It's hard to do so when you are gay, but okay." he said in sarcastic manner.

"Gay?"

"Yeah, I am gay. Sexuality doesn't belong to school, the headmaster wouldn't like us to rent to students about it. It's none of their business anyway." he said in one breath.

The next moment was silent and very, very awkward.

"I should go home." I finally made myself speak up.

"Okay." Louis rubbed on the nape of his neck, letting me go.

"This is a no then?" he asked when I began to approach the door of his cabinet.

I stopped in my tracks when my hand was touching the doorknob. Oh, how I wished to say yes...

"Could you give us both a little time to think?" I didn't turn around to look at him, I was simply waiting for the answer with my hand still on the door handle.

I couldn't look at him even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to do that. I could almost smell his feelings anyway...

"Of course."

"Thank you professor." and with that I left his cabinet.

What did I just do?

Louis was everything I wanted those past 3 years. It has really been three years?!
Fuck, that's a long time.

Anyway, let's get back to what Louis had told me.

"He wants to become a family." I said it out loud to myself.

"Family." I was walking through the hallway, making my way out when something flashed in front of my eyes again.

"Harry." Louis pressed his lips to mine, sucking on my bottom lip.

"Alpha." I moaned, digging my nails into his back, making his body press tightly onto mine, his thrusts aiming deeper.

"Ah!" I moaned before Louis silenced me with his lips again.

"Just some more time. I can hear your mind. Not long, n-not long omega." he picked up on his pace again.

"Not long." I repeated.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Do you wanna build a snowman?

Like... it's already the 3rd of February. What is this?
Time is weird... just think about it.

Have a great rest of the night/day<3