61

Harry stared into Louis' ocean eyes longingly before he leaned towards him.
His eyes ticked from Louis' eyes to his lips and vice versa.

It took him some more time to press his lips against Louis', trying to give him the best kiss he could.

When he finally pulled away, he rested his forehead against Louis'.

"I love you too." he whispered. When the older one heard that, he began to pepper small kisses onto the boy's plump, rosy lips.

Harry chuckled when his alpha stopped.

Louis would like to wrap himself around Harry right now, right here, but he knew he had to be careful.

Harry kept staring into Louis' eyes with smile playing on his lips.
"What is it love?" Louis smiled back.

"Nothing. I am just happy." Harry admitted sheepishly.
Louis smiled even wider, bringing his hand up to stroke Harry's cheek.

Both of them kept laying there for some more time.
Harry's eyelids began to feel heavy eventually, so he decided to close his eyes.

"Haz?" Louis whispered some more time later, realizing the boy fell asleep.

He caressed his head, even over his bandana, before he got up.
He walked out carefully, making sure he wouldn't wake him up.

Louis made his way out of the ward, classically with his cigarettes and lighter in hand.

He has been thinking a lot of telling Harry about his mother, but he was still afraid of making it happen. He didn't want Harry to think he couldn't make it through just because his mother-

The alpha walked around the whole building while smoking his cigarette, trying to keep his brain and feet busy.

When he was done smoking, he went back to Harry's room, seeing that his boy was already awake.

"I was outside, smoking." he informed him. As you can already tell, Harry didn't like to hear that at all.

"How much do you smoke a day?"

"Not that much." Louis shook his head, sitting down on the edge of Harry's bed again.
"Number." Harry demanded.

"I really don't know." Louis said in response.

"Would you let me smoke?" Harry asked next.

"No, I wouldn't."

"You see?" Harry questioned.

"Love, I am alright. Don't worry about me, yeah?" Louis gave him a small smile.

"Okay." Harry whispered although he didn't want to.
"What do you want to do now? We still have some time."

"We can draw?" Harry questioned.
"Okay, yeah." Louis shrugged and walked over to Harry's bag to grab the things they needed.

•••
Louis left the hospital before nine, already pretty tired. The boy didn't have any idea about how Louis has been living lately.

He hasn't been to the store in a whole week.
He was actually happy if he ate one meal a day.

In the evening he worked and called Harry, afterwards he went straight to bed. In the morning he always smoked and drank tea without milk, because he ran out of it few days ago.

When he arrived home today, he grabbed a yogurt that he found in the fridge, sitting with it behind his desk. He opened his laptop to get some work done as well.

Louis finished the yogurt maybe half an hour back, when a wave of sickness washed over him.

"Fuck." he closed his eyes momentarily, hoping it was just because of the work and computer screen.