50

Louis had to drop Harry off few streets from school as any other day, when they went to school together.

"Be careful, okay?"

"I will. My first stop is in the headmaster's office, so you don't have to worry." Harry said as he was about to leave the car.

"Oh, you are going to..." Louis silenced himself while squeezing the steering wheel tightly.

"Yeah, I need to inform the school." the boy sighed. He honestly didn't want to talk about it anymore. He didn't want to constantly keep bragging about it.

"Harry?"

"Mhm?" he tilted his head to the side to glance at Louis.

"When will you tell the school that you are pregnant?" Louis tapped on the sides of the steering wheel with his thumbs.

"I didn't think about that. But it's too soon now, isn't it?" Harry stared at him, his brows furrowed. Those question marks had to be visible in his eyes for sure.

"Probably. It can wait." Louis nodded, more to himself though.

"Yeah, it can wait. I need to go!" he grabbed the door handle, getting out of the car carefully.

"Have a great day."

"You too, love." Louis glanced at Harry momentarily, before the door closed and Harry began to walk away.

•••
When the green eyed boy entered the school through the main entrance door, he was immediately met with curious stares.

He rather kept his head down the whole time he walked in the direction of the headmaster's office.

Once he arrived he knocked on the door, waiting for the instruct to come in.

"Enter please!" could be heard from the other side.

As soon as Harry came inside the office of Mr. Adkins, he began to feel nervous.

"Hello Harry, I am glad you are here. How are you?" Mr. Adkins smiled, gesturing for Harry to take a seat.

"I am alright." the boy answered shortly.

Harry's POV

"So, you are here to clarify your current situation if I understand it right." I swallowed harshly. There goes nothing.

"I was diagnosed with leukemia. I will have to go back to hospital eventually, which is complicated because I still need to attend school." Mr. Adkins' skin got paler when he heard such words.

"I need- I mean, I would like to ask if my tolerated absence percentage could be higher?"

"Of course. Your health is the priority."

"Thank you. Do I need to sign something?" I asked since I didn't know how this worked.

"No, just tell your doctor to give you a copy of your medical report that you can give the school. You can send it, you don't have to hand it yourself." I nodded while biting on my lip. I couldn't wait to get out of here.

"Alright. I should probably get to class." I got up from the chair I was previously sitting on.
I hope I wasn't being rude right now.

"Harry" he called out for me before I could leave.
"I wish you just the best." I gave him a sad smile, saying my thank you and goodbye.

The hallways were already empty when I got out of the office.

I was running through the school, knowing I was going to be late. I had two minutes till the start of my first lesson.