65

The younger one's breath hitched when he could feel Louis grinding against him. The friction was making him gasp.

"L-Louis." Harry whispered breathlessly.

"Are you sure you want this?"

"Y-yeah." Harry bit his lip.

Louis slided one of his hands underneath Harry's shirt, feeling up his baby bump.

He slowly began to roll the tshirt up, kissing Harry's newly relieved skin.

He helped Harry get out of the tshirt before he moved towards the boy's trousers.

Louis pulled his sweatpants down, leaving Harry just in his boxers.

Then he put his hand over Harry's crotch, feeling it up with his hand.

"Ah." the boy bit his lip while he grabbed the sheets into his hands.

"Ready to get rid of them?" Louis asked.
The boy nodded frantically in response.

Louis finally took his underwear down, noticing the slick that the piece of fabric was soaked with.

"Spread your legs a bit." the alpha caressed his omega's thigh.

Harry hesitated a little, but in the end he did just as Louis told him to, providing the alpha a sight of his hole and the slick that had remained.

He brought his fingers up to Harry's rim, touching the pink ring of muscles.

"Please, please." Harry whined, arching his back off the bed.

"I need to prepare you love, don't wanna hurt you."

"But-" Louis interrupted him.

"No buts, that's final." Louis began to circle his fingers on Harry's rim, trying to make Harry relax more.

"Relax your body." he caressed his thigh with his free hand.

Harry tried but he was nervous, afraid and excited. What a combination.

"Okay, I will try to go in now. Ready?"

"Ready." Harry breathed out in anticipation.

•••
Louis bottomed out, feeling the tight walls of Harry's clench around his erection.

"Fuck." how come that Harry felt so amazing?

"Love." he leaned towards his face, kissing him on the lips.

"It's gonna stop hurting soon, I promise." he wiped the boy's cheeks from the tears that had the chance to escape.

"Okay." Harry bit on his lip as a distraction.

"Can I move?" Louis mumbled, his breath hitting Harry's skin.

"Ehm yeah?" Harry wasn't really sure, but maybe it would get better, right?

Louis began to thrust carefully, not going in too deeply. He had to be careful because he was afraid he could hurt the baby. Although that Harry reassured him that the last time it wasn't his fault, he still thought it was.

Plus, he went slow because he didn't want Harry to hurt.

"You alright love?" he questioned before he found his way to Harry's skin, kissing him on his jaw.

"I am." Harry fisted the sheets in his hands, feeling pretty weird. He was wet with slick, so it wasn't hurting that much, but still it was a bit weird since he was completely aware of what was happening, unlike the other times.

After some more time of Louis thrusting in and out, Harry gasped.
"Louis!" he moaned, letting go of the sheets, moving his hands to Louis' naked back.