59

First drop, second drop, third drop, fourth drop, fifth drop...

I was just counting the drops that were going from the drip into my body.

My thoughts always ran back to Louis though, because yesterday's call seemed pretty weird to me.

"Knock, knock." I tilted my head to the side, seeing that similar haircut and sweater.

"Hi." I checked him up and down while he walked closer towards me.
He was so pretty, like any other time of course.

Today he was dressed in the black sweater with letter L, looser black jeans and Vans.

"Hi." he said back.
I attempted to sit up and in the end I managed to do so. I felt a little bit sick but didn't throw up.

I wanted a kiss so badly. It has been so long since I last saw him. Yeah, few days but... for me it felt like eternity.

He leaned closer towards my face.

I didn't have to say anything else because in the next moment I could feel his lips collide with mine.
I complied immediately, kissing him back.

I miss him more and more everyday.

When we pulled away, he brought a chair next to my bed.

"How are you feeling so far?" he asked me first.
"Let's not talk about that." I reached out for his hand.

"About what then, love?"

"Why is it too soon to be picking baby names? It's good to be prepared, isn't it?" I played with his fingers.

"H." Louis sighed.

"Or did you not like the name I picked?" I asked next. I was just really curious about it.

"Harry please- why Raven? Why, out of all names you could choose, you chose this one?" the distress was coming back.

"I just like it." I said in a small voice, not knowing how he will react next.

"Okay, I don't!" he raised his voice, taking his hand away.

"Okay." I whispered, not wanting him mad.
He could tell me that calm, he didn't have to raise his voice at me.

"Then no Raven." I said, laying back down on my pillow.

After that I could hear a couple of whines coming from him. There was something wrong, but I didn't understand why he couldn't tell me about it.

"Harry-" he cut himself off.

"Yeah?" I tried to look at him but... I realized that Louis was no longer in here.

Third person's POV

Louis didn't understand why, out of all names, Harry had to choose Raven.

It wasn't that he didn't like the name. He just immediately remembered that dream he had. That dream where Harry gave him a daughter, whose name was Raven, but Harry himself didn't make it.

Louis was skeptical about naming the baby Raven. Apart from that, they still didn't know the gender of their baby.

He had to calm down, so he obviously took his cigarettes with him.
It was pouring outside at the moment, so he stood at a covered place, where he wouldn't get wet.

"Why Raven?" he kept thinking about it over and over again.

Once he was done smoking, he was too desperate to ask Harry that question.

He went back inside of the building, right into his room, where he could see the boy staring at the ceiling.

He sat down on the chair again and fixed his eyes on Harry's face.