33

Monday morning came around very quickly and it was all pretty chaotic.

Currently I was just putting on my clothes in the bathroom, taking a look at my tummy. It was a little bigger than the last time I checked it, or at least it seemed like it to me. I rested my hand on the little bump, letting a small smile make it's way into my features.

After that I put on my jumper, making my way into the kitchen.

Louis wasn't there. I could see him standing on the balcony, smoking a cigarette.

People tend to smoke when they are stressed, right?
I waited in the kitchen for him, just watching how he kept taking drags from his disappearing cig.

When he came in he immediately began to prepare us food.

"I will make some eggs, they are quick."
"Sure." I whispered while watching him from the dining table.
I could smell he was stressed.

"Louis?" I whispered.
"Yeah?"
"Can I help you somehow? I can feel you are stressed."
"Ah." Louis sighed, walking over to me, crouching in front of me just as he did yesterday.

"You can't help me with that, although I know how much you would like to." that made me sad.
"Is it becuase of-"
"No, Harry, it's not because of you." he huffed out.

"Okay. I am sorry." I decided to rather stay quiet. It was for the best.

•••
Currently Louis was driving us to school, his hands sliding over the steering wheel delicately.
"I will-" he paused while turning around the corner.
"Drop you off here." he stopped in some street that was a bit further from our school.

That was needed, we couldn't risk anybody seeing us.

"Of course." I was about to open the door when he caught my hand into his.

He made me look at him. His eyes were clouded with so much stress today, I wish I could take it all away. If it only was this easy.

"Have a great day, both of you." he caressed my cheek and I gave him a smile in response.

"Have a great day, professor Tomlinson." I finally got out of the car, but the little smile of his that made it into his facial features didn't go unnoticed by me.

•••
"This mathematical problem is pretty easy to solve." I was trying to concentrate really hard but all I could think about was when school will finally end.

I was excited and also nervous about my first appointment. I realized it was getting more serious now. The little one was growing quickly, that quickly that I could already see them in the mirror today.

I just hope everything will be fine.

•••
"Harry?" Zayn asked when we were making our way towards the lockers after the second period.

"Yeah?"

"I went to your place yesterday, I wanted to ask you if you would like to go out." oh.

"Your mother said you are not living there anymore. What happened?" just when we were arriving to the lockers we saw Louis walking by.

"Good morning Mr. Tomlinson." we both greeted at the same time.
"Good morning." he greeted us before he disappeared behind some door.

"That's just weird." Zayn made a comment.
"What is?"
"This- It's weird to see you act like strangers to one another."
"What can we do Zayn? He is my biology professor."
"Yeah, he definitely is when he made you a pup." I smacked his head, looking around to check nobody heard him.

"Are you crazy? Do you want us to have problems? He could go to jail Zayn! You want to steal him away from me for years?" I was on the verge of crying by the time I finished speaking.
"No! Of course not! I am sorry, Harry. What happened with your mother? You didn't tell me."

"We told her. She said she will call the police and tell them. I don't think she will do that but either way, she is against it, against us. So, I am living with Louis now."

"Oh gosh, I am sorry."

"I knew something had to go wrong. This was it."

"Harry, I am sure she still loves you, she just needs time to process all this information. I quite get why she is mad, but she should try to understand your decisions and she should definitely accept them. You are an adult after all, you can do as you please." I just nodded to his words, still feeling sad.

"Well, do you want to go to cafeteria after school? Eat some chocolate cake or cheesecake? I will pay!" chocolate cake sounded lovely to me.

"I'd love to but today we are attending my first ultrasound."

"Is he going too?" Zayn asked curiously.

"Yes, he wanted to come. He is going to drive us there." Zayn bit his lip, shaking his head in amusement.

"He's sweet, he better keep it up."

"He took care of me the whole weekend when I was sick. I feel like he does too much for me." I really do. I am not a baby, I should be able to take care of myself.

"Sick?"

"Yeah, I had temperature. It lasted just few days and then it was good again."

"Alright. I better get to class." Zayn took out his books, slamming the locker's door shut.

"I should too." I smiled, copying his actions.

"Alright, see you in chemistry lesson!" he shouted while leaving to his class.

I locked my locker, making my way towards my classroom as well.

I was walking down the hallway, when suddenly my head began to hurt. I squeezed my eyes shut, stopping in my tracks.
My knees went weak so I quickly made my way towards the wall, pressing my back against it to prevent myself from falling down.

"Hello, are you okay?" I could hear some voice.

"I-I-" I couldn't form a sentence in that moment.

"Hey? Can you look at me?" I opened my eyes with force, seeing some green eyed omega standing in front of me.

"It's- my head." I finally managed to say.

"Do you want me to get someone to help you?"
she asked worriedly.

The pain began to fade slowly and I was soon able to stand on my own once again. My knees were still a bit weak but I could manage it, I was sure about that.

"No, no." I blinked a couple of times.
"It was just- I am better now. I am good." I nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, thank you." I needed to get to class, I didn't want to get detention for late arrival!

——————————————————————————
A/N
I feel weird I don't know why. Something is just not right. I feel like I am not even real.
Alright, enough that.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to eat and drink enough water!

Love you all!<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜