54

Harry held onto Louis as they were leaving the hospital. The boy felt incredibly weak in his knees and- just in general.

Louis had to get home previously in order to bring a car since he arrived with the ambulance as well as Harry.
It took him some time of course. The hospital wasn't exactly next door.

Now Louis was finally leading Harry out while the boy was squeezing his forearm.

"All good?" Louis asked, glancing at him.

"Yeah, yeah." the boy nodded, continuing to walk.

Once they reached the car Louis helped him get in. When they were both seated and comfortable, they could finally go home.

•••
Louis just took the dirty sheets down, off of their bed, ready to put them into the washing machine.

Meanwhile Harry was laying on the couch in the living room, resting.

Louis did everything he had to. He cleaned the whole bedroom since he got into it. It was better because Harry needed to avoid infection and the room was honestly proper messy after the alpha's rut.

In the end he vacuumed and washed the floor, changed the sheets and put the clothes that Harry had used for making his nest away.

Some went into the laundry basket and some back into the closet. Louis would like to wash them all, but at the end of the day, he would waste a lot of water since they were fresh, so he decided against it.

When he was done with the dust and everything he put the things he had used away, making his way into the bathroom to start the washing machine. Once the sheets were in there he went into the living room.

Since Harry was sleeping, as he realized, he decided to go buy some groceries. They were running out of lot of things.

He made sure to leave a sticky note on the conference table before he left. I said 'Went to the store. Keep resting.'

•••
Louis drove to the store that he normally goes to, getting the big shopping chart since he knew he will have to buy a lot of things today.

He went through the big store, grabbing some toilet paper, cleansing tissues, new softener...

Then he went to the food section. He bought pasta, rice, eggs... He stopped at the fruit and veggie isle, taking various kinds of fruits and veggies too.

In the meat corner he chose some chicken, deciding it would be a great idea to roast it since it was in sale.

"Alright." he went around the rest of the isles, rolling the half full chart in front of him.

He went around the isle with sweets this time. He stopped walking when he noticed that, going into that isle.

"Some candy..." he mumbled while looking around for some good gummies. He wanted to bring them for Harry. He thought he could enjoy some sweets after today.

Louis picked up some sour one at first, but he seemed to not like them as much, so he put them back. He then took some Coca Cola candy, which wasn't sour.

"I hope these will do." after that he just threw a pack of skittles in there for himself.

"Alright, that's probably all." he rearranged his fringe while he began to roll his shopping chart towards the tills.

He paid for the groceries and managed to put them all into just two paper bags.

•••
Louis looked up once he arrived in front of their flat house, seeing that there was light switched on in the living room.