56

I woke up in my alpha's arms in the morning. We had spent yesterday at home together, watching movies, cuddling, working and talking about everything and nothing.

Today was the day. I had to go back to the hospital in order to start the first cycle of my treatment.
I didn't want to go, I felt the best here. I felt home here as nowhere else.

Louis' hand slowly rubbed on my side as he began to wake up as well.

"Good morning." he whispered, pressing a peck to my clothed back.
"Is it?" I questioned a bit caustically.

"What's wrong?" he asked, certainly confused by my tone.
"What do you think?" I said back, getting up from the bed swiftly, maybe too swiftly. My head didn't appreciate it at all.

I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind myself.

When I started to think about how bad I reacted I began to tear up.
I leaned against the sink, staring on my rebound in the mirror.

More tears kept escaping my eyes while new kept forming.

I didn't want to feel anything at that moment. My head was so cluttered and full of thoughts, I hated it. I wanted them all gone.

I didn't even realize I was screaming at first, not until I could hear how hard was Louis trying to get inside.

"Harry!" he kept trying the doorknob over and over again.

"Gone, I want it gone!" I cried, not moving a single limb.

When I was finally in the state of mind that I was able to do something, I stepped to the door, unlocking them.

I still couldn't help myself but cry though.

I didn't want it. I wanted peace, not this. I wanted to feel normal and free and-

I sobbed as Louis got in, taking in the appearance of my crying self.

Third person's POV

"I want t-them gone! Make it stop! M-make it!" the younger boy sobbed as his whole body kept shaking.

"Shh." Louis stepped closer carefully, deciding to wrap his arms around the boy. Harry didn't protest nor did he push him away.

"My head- it's so loud, so much!" he sobbed once again.

"Shh." Louis kept comforting him.
"It will get better eventually, I promise you." Louis whispered while he stared blankly on the wall made of tiles, which he currently had the view on.

"I hate it!" Harry seemed like he will start it all over again, but Louis didn't want that.

"Shh." he swallowed harshly as he thought of a way how to stimulate the boy's mind.

"What date is today?" he asked.
"What?" Harry sniffled.

"Today's date."
"Today... today is- it's-"
"I don't remember." Harry calmed down a bit, actually trying to think of the answer.

He buried his head into Louis' neck next, managing to calm down after sniffing his scent.

The boy's body was definitely more relaxed. The only question that remained was 'how was his head?'.

•••
The boy was seated on the couch while Louis was collecting his things around the flat. Harry kept looking up at him with doe eyes, not uttering a single word.

"Pajamas, t-shirts, underwear... socks!" he left Harry in the living room alone once again. The green eyed boy looked to his side, taking a look at his shark plushie that was resting on the other side of the couch, facing him.