36

Tuesday morning was pretty much the same as monday one, not that much chaotic though.

"Have a great day." Louis said when I was about to leave his car.

"You too." I smiled, closing the door, making my way towards the school.

•••
"Hey, H!" Zayn greeted, throwing his bag on the surface of our desk.
"Hey." I smiled.

"How was it yesterday?"
"Good. It's correct, I am really expecting a baby." Zayn embraced me in a quick hug.

"We been knew." he said.
"Hey!" I smiled in amusement.
"We also had some ice cream and- we had a date night." I bit my lip over the memory of Louis feeding me the watermelon.

"Really? What did you do?" he wiggled his eyebrows at me.
"Zayn. We are not sleeping together." I frowned at him, making sure I am still whispering just for him to hear.

"You- don't even touch each other? Like, hand jobs or-" I cut him off.
"No. We don't do that." I shook my head in a 'no'.

"I am sorry. I know it's your privacy and none of my business but- Louis, well Louis is older, you know? And he probably had sex before, I mean, obviously." he pointed to me.

"And I think he would like to- you know, be intimate with you in that way. I mean, he is obviously not going to pressure you to do things but- he's a man that is sexually active. If you are not going to give him some then he might start getting sexually frustrated." since that moment his words have been stuck in my head.

Could Louis be already frustrated because of that? Was it the reason he was stressed so much yesterday? Was it the frustration?

The bell rang.

"Harry, I don't want to pressure you. You are also pregnant and that changes a lot. I just think that you could work on this aspect together a little bit. Even a small thing can do a lot." I kept frowning while thinking it all through.

Suddenly Louis walked in, greeting us like any other time.

"Open your books at page 134." he exclaimed while grabbing his chalk.

"Today we will be talking about ants."

I couldn't stop thinking about what Zayn said. He was right... Louis was a man who needed to be sexually active.

•••
I arrived home earlier than Louis. I had taken a bus today since he had to work till 5.

I was determined to finally make something happen tonight. I took my time in the shower although that I wasn't sure what we will even end up doing.

I brushed my teeth and made my hair before I dressed into a fresh hoodie that belonged to Louis and my own sweatpants.

"Harry?" All of sudden I could hear my alpha's voice from the living room.
"Hello." I walked into the living room to see Louis dropping off his stuff at his desk.

"How was work?"
"Only one good lesson today."
"Which one?" I walked closer towards him while biting my lip.

"Only the one where you were." he leaned down, kissing me on the lips.
"I love when you wear my clothes." he mumbled between those sweet kisses.

Now was the right time to make a move on him. Come on Harry.

Louis' hands were on my waist while my own hands travelled to the hem of his trousers, my fingers grabbing on the loops for the belt that was absent.

When I pressed my pelvis against his Louis looked down at what I was doing.

"What?" he asked me, arching his eyebrow.