72

Harry's eyes began to open, his vision blurry.
"Louis?" he rasped, not being able to see anything around him sharply.

"I am here Harry." the boy blinked a couple of times, finally being able to see something.

"Where are we?" Harry didn't remember much.
"We are at the hospital."

"What? Why?" he pouted.

"You got sick, I had to bring you here." Louis announced.

"I don't want to be here." the despair in his voice was more than clear.

"I am sure you will be able to go home soon." but Harry was quickly getting fed up with this.

"I want to leave." he attempted to sit up, noticing there was a cannula because of the infusion they had to give him earlier in the morning.

"You need to stay here for some time."

"No, I don't want to be here. I was here a month in a row that's more than enough." Harry pushed the duvet off his body.

Just when he was about to try get the cannula out of his arm, Louis stopped him by grabbing his hands into his.

"Harry stop."

"I am going home. It 's nothing. I knew you would do a big deal out of it." Harry wasn't even aware of his own words at this point.

Louis tried to ignore that, knowing the boy was in a bad mood.

"Harry, infections are dangerous for you." he reasoned with him.

"It's nothing! I am better now and I want to get out of here. I will be locked up here for another month in two weeks that's more than enough!" Louis once again grabbed his wrists, but the boy began to defy him, raising his voice as well.

"Let me go!" he tried to get out of Louis' hold.

Louis knew he wouldn't be able to keep him from ripping the cannula out of his arm much longer. He needed help.

"What's going on in here?!" a nurse came in. It was Larissa.

"Harry! What are you doing?" she quickly made her way over to the two of them, helping Louis with the younger boy.

Harry was getting pretty angry now and they were both absolutely stunned by that. They have never seen him like this before.

"Harry!" Larissa somehow managed to pull him against her chest.

"I want to leave!" he screamed but this time he finally stopped trying to free himself.

He kept groaning in frustration.
Louis thought it was good again for a moment but then Harry started all over again.

"Go tell the doctor we need something to calm him down with!" Larissa poured out.

Louis listened to her, running out of the room, looking around the ward for doctor Graves.

When he found him, he made sure to explain him everything as quickly as possible.

Doctor Graves told the first nurse he saw to prepare a syringe with, yet another, medication.

"Is it necessary to give him this?" Louis asked.
Just after he said that, a loud scream echoed through the hallway of the oncology ward.

"That was him." Mr. Graves pointed out.

They both began to make their way towards the room in which were currently Harry and Larissa. The second nurse followed them tightly.

Larissa was trying her best not to let the boy escape and do something to himself.