51

It was Friday evening and we just arrived home from school. I was tired and pretty hungry.
As soon as we stepped into the doorway Louis' hands appeared on my torso, taking my jacket down.

"Tired?" he questioned as he hung it up.

"Yeah." I whispered.

"Take a shower." he yanked off his shoes.
"I will make some dinner." he sighed as he tugged his fringe out of his eyes.

"We can just order something. I have been dying for-" I cut myself off.

"Pizza?" he either heard me or he just knew me too well.

"Yeah, pizza." my voice was calm and quiet due to how tired I was.

"Alright. I will order prosciutto." he grabbed my head into his hands, his eyes checking my face up and down a couple of times.

He rubbed with his thumbs on my cheeks before he leaned in, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

•••
When I returned from the bathroom I headed into the living room, finding Louis on the couch with laptop on his lap.

I took a seat next to him but when he wanted to pull me closer I pushed him away.
"I am showered, you are not." his frown disappeared as quickly as it appeared. He just shook his head instead.

"I will have to take a shower then." he got up, putting the laptop down on the conference table.

"Oh." I could see that he was on the Sea Life London page.

"We will order the tickets, yeah?"

"Okay." I smiled.
"Can I look?" I glanced at him, asking for permission to touch his laptop.

"Sure you can. I will be right back." and with those words he retreated to the bathroom.

I looked at the website, but then I somehow managed to get out of the browser for a moment, and I saw his wallpaper.

There was a boy in his teens...
It didn't take me long to realize it was Louis. His hair was quite long and he was wearing a grey cardigan over some baby blue t-shirt. Next to him was a woman. She was older then him and they seemed to have the same features.

Could that be Louis' mother?

I realized I was staring and thinking for way too long when my alpha came into the living room, already dressed in some fresh clothes.

I clicked back on the browser, waiting for Louis to join me.

He went to his bag, getting his wallet out.
"Let's buy the tickets now." he came over to me, taking a seat to my right.

"So I put two tickets into the basket. Do we need anything else?" he asked while staring on the screen.

"No, that's all I think."

"Okay, let's pay then." he typed all the needed information into the columns, in order for the payment to be successful.

"Done! They should be on my-" suddenly the bell rang and interrupted him.

"Oh, the pizza." he jogged into the doorway with his wallet again, coming back with big pizza box.

He took his laptop back to his desk, resting it down.

In the meanwhile I opened the box with food, lightly smiling.

Good food always makes me feel happier.

"Mhm, smells nice." he got plates for us, plopping on the couch while handing one of them to me. He covered us under a blanket before he took his first piece and I, of course, did the same.