Chapter 20 (Summer)

The Potters plus Sirius had set up a small tent to stay in during the Quidditch Cup. They climbed to the minister's box and took their seats, but they stood every couple of seconds after someone wanted to come and greet them.

"The Potter's you know? Harry Potter?" He said to the Bulgarian Minister.

"Harry Potter ... oh come on now, you know who he is ... the boy who survived You-Know-Who ... you do know who he is - "The Bulgarians minister's eyes widened, and he pointed at Harry's scar.

"Knew you would get there in the end. How was your summer, Harry? We saw each other last summer, you know?" Fudge told the other minister.

James introduced Charlotte to the minister, with who she grudgingly shook hands, and secretly whipped her hand on her trousers when they weren't looking.

"I'm no great shakes at languages; I need Barty Crouch for this sort of thing. Ah, I see his house-elf's saving him a seat... Good job too, these Bulgarian blighters have been trying to cadge all the best places ... ah, and here's Lucius!" Crouch said, gesturing towards the Malfoys who were walking down the lanes of the stadium.

Draco walked behind his parents and glared at Harry, Ron, and Hermione before his eyes landed on Charlotte. She was already glaring at him, but Draco smirked and winked at her, making sure his dad wouldn't notice.

"Ah, Fudge. How are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narcissa? Or our son, Draco?" Lucius said as he extended his hand out for the Minister.

"How do you do? How do you do?" The Minister said to Draco and Narcissa.

"And allow me to introduce you to Mr. Oblansk - Obalonsk - Mr. - well, he's the Bulgarian Minister of Magic, and he can't understand a word I'm saying anyway, so never mind. And let's see who else - you know Arthur Weasley, I dare say? And of course, James Potter and Sirius Black?"

"Good lord, Arthur. What did you have to sell to get seats in the Top Box? Surely your house wouldn't have fetched this much?"

"None of your business, blondie." Sirius spat.

"Lucius has just given a very generous contribution to St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries. He's here as my guest." The Minister said, clearly not listening.

"How nice." Mr. Weasley said as Mr. Malfoy looked over the group. His eyes landed on Charlotte before looking at James.

"Is this your child, Potter? Draco has mentioned there is another Potter that has shown up." James nodded, stiffly.

"Yes."

"Interesting how she just pops out of nowhere suddenly after all these years?" James didn't answer, as Mr. Malfoy looked at the time.

"Oh, I better go. The match is about to start." The three of them walked to their seats, with Draco sneaking one last glance at Charlotte before sitting down.

"Slimy gits." Charlotte heard Ron mutter.

"Everyone ready?" Ludo Bagman shouted,

"Ready Minister?"

"Ready when you are, Ludo," The Minister shouted.

---

After the match, Harry had asked to stay the night in Ron's tent, and James agreed. Charlotte knew what was coming, and wanted to tell him not to, but she couldn't.

"Get some rest, Charlotte. We need to wake up early tomorrow morning to go home," James told her as he walked to his room.

"Yes, Dad," Charlotte said, but she knew she wasn't going to sleep anytime soon. She didn't bother changing, as she sat on her bed, put her wand in front of her, and waited patiently.