Chapter 52 (Year 5)

"Don't give it to them, Harry!" Charlotte shouted as she put pressure on the wound on her stomach, which was bleeding rapidly, which Bellatrix had caused. They had run and protected the orb but managed to get horribly injured by several of the death eaters.

"It's Longbottom, isn't it?" Lucius asked.

"Longbottom? Why, I have had the pleasure of meeting your parents, boy," Bellatrix laughed, an evil smile on her face.

"I DOE YOU HAB!" Neville shouted, struggling so hard against the death eaters that they started shouting.

"Someone stun him!"

"No, no, no. No, let's see how long Longbottom lasts before he cracks like his parents... unless Potter wants to give us the prophecy." Bellatrix said, her eyes gleaming with excitement.

"DON'T GIB ID DO DEM! DON'D GIB ID DO DEM, HARRY!" Neville shouted as Bellatrix raised her wand at him.

"Crucio!" Neville screamed as he pulled his legs to his chest. He was fidgeting so much that the death eaters had to let him go. He was twisting and squirming on the ground.

"That was just a taster!" Bellatrix giggled as she lifted her wand so Neville could stop screaming.

"Now, Potter, either give us the prophecy or watch your little friend die the hard way! Or maybe! Your sister!" Bellatrix pointed her wand at Charlotte, who lay on the ground near Harry's feet.

Harry barely blinked before lifting his arms towards Malfoy, who jumped and took the orb out of his hand.

Then two doors burst open. Sirius, Remus, Moody, Tonks, Kingsley, James, and Peter rushed in.

Charlotte's eyes flew open as she saw her dad kneeling over her with a frantic look in his eyes.

"Episkey!" He said. She felt her wound close up.

"Ow!" She cried, her eyes burning with tears.

"Does it still hurt?" Her dad asked.

"Yes, but it's okay. Right now we have to help with the others." She said, sitting up. There was a large bloodstain on her shirt.

"Stupefy!" A death eater shouted at James. Charlotte blocked the spell.

"Everte Statum!" Charlotte shouted at him, making him fly back.

"Where did you learn that?" James asked.

"Really not the time, Dad," Charlotte said,

"Right! You're right!" James said.

There were spells flying all over. People were shouting in pain, flying across the room, or bleeding heavily on the ground as Charlotte had.

"Where is your brother?" James said, sounding horrified.

"He's with Neville."

"Harry, round up the others and GO!" They heard Sirius shout from behind them. They turned around, seeing Sirius pushing Harry away.

"Dad, where's Peter?" Charlotte asked as Harry pulled Neville along. Charlotte scanned the room, seeing Peter and Sirius with Bellatrix.

"DUMBLEDORE!" Someone shouted. They all looked around, seeing Dumbeldore battling several death eaters at the same time.

"Oh, no!" She whispered, pushing herself away from her dad, who had been helping her walk and rushing to them. They were both fighting Bellatrix.

"Stop! Stop!" She shouted, but they weren't listening. She pointed her wand at Bellatrix, who didn't notice her, so distracted by glaring at Sirius, who was laughing with Peter.