Chapter 79

A/N- This chapter doesn't include Charlotte and Draco, it's about James and Lily, and the others. If you don't want to read it, you can skip that's fine, it will not affect the rest of the story.

James stared at the radio as Lily flicked through the channels, muttering a password under her breath. Peter, Remus, and Sirius sat around them in Sirius's kitchen. Peter, Lilliana, James, and Lily were staying in Sirius's house, thinking it was best to stay together, Remus stayed with Tonks, who was pregnant with their first child.

"Were wasting time. Let's go and look for her again." James said.

"It's been a couple of weeks. Let's just see what Lee has to say. Maybe they've got something we can use." Remus suggested they had spent weeks, day and night, searching for Charlotte.

"We know where she is," James said, taking out the several weeks of letters from Draco from Sirius's drawer. Draco had been writing to the Potters for the last couple of weeks about everything Charlotte had told him, anything that Charlotte thought they should know.

"We can't just go and get her! As much as I would like to! There are death eaters everywhere. You know who lives there." Peter said, as James set the papers on the table. Peter picked one up, scanning the letter.

"Merlin, this is so stupid! She's probably getting tortured right now." Remus muttered, angrily. James and Lily winced.

"Sorry, but Draco said that you-know-who wants information out of her. How else would he get it? Poor Charlotte, I wish we could just bring you home." Remus said, shaking his head.

"Draco would tell us if she's de-"

"Don't say that Peter, don't," Lily warned, as she kept switching channels. They sat in silence, Peter reading Draco's letters.

"I got it! I got it! It was Sneakscope!" Lily shouted as she sat down next to James.

"Hello, to our beautiful listeners. My name is River, and I'm joined by my good friend Wizzy. How are you, Wizzy?"

"Wizzy? Who said my name was Wizzy?" George or Fred Weasley's voice asked,

"I decided your name was stupid."

"My name was not stupid. It was great! It was-"

"Wizzy here was about to tell us how he was," Lee said, speaking a little louder.

"Fine. I am just fine now that my name is Wizzy." He said they heard a chair squeak in the background, thinking that George or Fred were moving around.

"Anyway Wizzy, listeners would... probably if they could write us letters, want to know where they can find products that can help protect themselves from the death eaters."

"Well, as you know River before the second war started, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes was selling protective devices from their shop, they have been forced to close, you can make orders through their owl services, and they can provide you with excellent products."

"And how can they know about all your products?" Lee asked.

"You can owl the Weasley's and then they can send you a list of everything that they have." Fred or George said.

"Wonderful...now onto some worse news. A muggle family of five was found in their flat, dead. The muggle police have claimed it was a family suicide but are unsure how it has happened since their autopsy came back clean, but the Order of Phonix says it has been done by death eaters using the killing curse."

"A goblin that has been yet to be identified has been found dead in the woods. He was found alone in the woods. Many suspects that he could have been traveling alone and was caught by death eaters."