𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 - 𝖇𝖆𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

Mara wasn't a large fan of the English wizarding world

Just because they claim to be the first organised wizarding world did not give them the right to be so intolerable. They even had three wizarding wars.

Mara stared back at home for centuries, a secluded castle in the Albanian forests. Anything from dragons to unicorns inhabited this land.

Non was more dangerous than Mara herself.

For a while, a brief period Mara's mother had lived here, taught Mara everything to know about her history, and what was of importance. Even took her to her first day of Drumstrang.

Grabbing a hand full of floo powder, Mara threw the handful onto the floor of the fireplace and called out 'Knockturn alley'.

Arriving at the desolate place, Mara head to Borgin and Burkes, a shop Mara visited more than the average witch should. After all, it's not her fault that playing the dumb witch gets her a discount.

Witches and wizards from Durmstrang might get a bad reputation for dark magic, but in Mara's case, it was completely true. Mara had her moral code, she wouldn't kill an innocent person but she would also find joy in torturing a rapist.

There was a balance.

And this specific spell needed a balance. Mara needed access to the Balck family estate, and to do so required some less than legal magic.

Keeping up the English wizard world drama would be a full-time job. Instead, Mara had 'fingers in many pies.

Living centuries meant you had centuries to make connections and money.

But what Mara needed for her spell to work was something owned by a meme of the Black family.

The obvious answer was their Black family bank vault. But Mara remembered one of her 'friends' telling her when items of interest arrived at places.

And one item that Mara liked to collect was crowns and tiaras. And the black family had once been part of the royal family.

The Vulchanova's had been royals many times over so it wasn't the flex that they thought it was.

But tiaras always pop up in mysterious places, and what Mara needed would be in a mysterious place.

So after a quick trip to Borgin and Burkes, some dark blood magic, Mara arrived at 13 Grimmauld places.

And after a quick look at the magical family tree, again the Vulchanova's one was much more impressive and even included partners and no one was burned out.

But this wasn't a competition, and Mara had more than an inkling about the mysterious wizard in Prythian.

⭒☾ 𑁦.⭒✰⭒.𑁦☽⭒✧⭒☾ 𑁦.⭒✰⭒.𑁦☽⭒