𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 - 𝖉𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖌

Azriel's rolled his eyes and moaned in pleasure as he felt Mara's fangs gently scraped along his throat

Azriel's rolled his eyes and moaned in pleasure as he felt Mara's fangs gently scraped along his throat. The soft skin of her thighs taunting him, his scarred hands unworthy of tainting such beauty.

The tips of Mara's fangs slowly broke the skin of Azriel's neck, he could feel his pulse soring, there was no point in hiding, there was also no point in hiding where his blood was rushing to as his hips instinctively bucked against Mara's body.

A feeling of pleasure, unlike anything he had ever experienced before rushed over his body. Azriel felt as if his entire body was breaking apart only to be put together, like the entirety of Starfall was happening in his body. He almost felt as if he had died and was now one of those souls travelling across the sky.

The rush of pleasure began to fade as the tips of Mara's fangs left his skin. Still sitting in an armchair in his apartment, Mara in his lap, a look of lust to match his. The sight of Mara on his lap, ass on his erection and with blood dripping down her lips was enough that Azriel almost came at the sight.

The sight that undid him was Mara leaning back a smirk of pure confidence that she had just rocked his world, and his blood dripping from her mouth down her slender throat. She had rocked his world, but Azriel wasn't going to admit it, yet, not until he changed the tables, until he could guarantee that Maras world was rocked.

The sight of his blood marking her was one that had his possessiveness rising, the urge to claim her in every way and on every surface almost had Azriel grabbing Mara's waist and throwing them both on the floor. Leaning down Azriel slowly licked the blood from Mara's throat, relishing in the long and loud moan that had her throat vibrating. When he reached Mara's mouth he slipped his tonguage into her's and began a slow and steady dance.

His shadows were dancing around them, weaving in between them, they almost seemed happier than Azriel, but with a normal confident Mara who was now withering and grinding desperately onto his lap, quite if only for the loud moans as Azriel's hands travelled down massaging her breasts through her top.

Unbesinste to him, something that Azriel would only realise later was that he did not hesitate to touch Mara, too desperate to feel her, to be consumed by her. He had touched all his past lovers, his friends and his family but never without that slight second of hesitation. His brothers noticed, his friends occasionally noticed but knew not to talk about it, not to acknowledge it. But Azriel had not thought twice, had not hesitated, because things were different with Mara, and it seemed that his shadows agreed.

⭒☾ 𑁦.⭒✰⭒.𑁦☽⭒✧⭒☾ 𑁦.⭒✰⭒.𑁦☽⭒

Koschei had struck. The tension was heavy in the room as the inner circle and Mara gathered in Rhysands office late at night. Everyone looked tired and half asleep, only Azriel looked wide awake because she had been keeping him up.

In fact, if Azriel and Mara hadn't been summoned by Rhysand they would probably be knee-deep in each other. If it weren't for the large number of hickeys, bites still crusted with dried blood, messy hair and rumpled clothes that both reeked of sex, and the fact that they arrived wrapped in each other's arms, no one would've been able to tell that they had left the camps early.

But by Rhysands expression it was clear something large had happened, and it wasn't just what Azriel was packing in his pants. Hung like a horse had never been more accurate, and Mara was glad she could cover her scent if she wanted to do because she was practically dry humping the seat when thinking of Azriel and his hands trailing down her body stopping to-

"So I've heard from Kallias that there was some suspicious activity and an attempted break into one of the Winter court archives. These are important as they hold some of the only information that Amarthera didn't have destroyed".

The looks around the room were grim, and Mara stayed in her pants and shirt combination as they winnowed into a forest in the Winter Court, with Mara apparating. Acknowledging the looks from the rest of the inner court Mara simply explained, "I'm dead I don't experience the cold unless I want to".

The forest was beautiful, large snowflakes fell from the ground, Mara stuck her tongue out to catch a snowflake. When she turned around she found Azriel staring at her and specifically her tongue, and considering it had been down his throat only a matter of minutes ago, Mara let it slide.

Especially when the snowflakes flew and court in Azriel's eyelashes and hair, with his black hair the ting little snowflakes were acting as stars spreading across a galaxy. He was devastatingly handsome and so distancing that Mara didn't seem Kallias and Viviane arrive with their trusted advisers.

It wasn't until after they pointed to some odd-looking turned up snow and confuses that they didn't have a clue as to what could cause that effect, Rhysand and the inner court agreed that they also had no clue that they turned to Mara.

After introductions with Kallias and Viviane, did Mara walk up and closely examine the tracks and use her wand to perform a tracking spell was it that her suspicions were true.

These were the tracks of a vila, haunting beautiful blonde creatures, like the magical veelas, but were also dark and dangerous if wronged. Based on Slavic folklore, they are the female spirits of nature.

And they might all be in danger.

-⭒☾ 𑁦.⭒✰⭒.𑁦☽⭒✧⭒☾ 𑁦.⭒✰⭒.𑁦☽⭒-

Anyway, I keep getting slightly more spicier, and I really want to write full smut but like I've also never held hands romantically so...

But anyway, how was it (the slightly more spicy stuff). I want to make this book mature, but the last time I did that to one of my books it lost all of its rankings in like a day.

So tell me what you guys want me to do :)