sweet kisses (requested)

Taylor opened her eyes with a heavy sigh before tangling her fingers in her long blonde hair.

It's been a restless night so far. It's going on one-thirty and her mind is wandering too much to sleep.

She keeps thinking about the fact that it's only three more days until she leaves for tour, meaning that it's only three days until she has to leave your side for a few long weeks.

She's excited to go back on stage soon and to see the fans after so long. But she hates being away from you and she's dreading that part.

She turned from her back and onto her side, now face to face with you.

She listened to you breathe as you slept soundly and it brought her a little comfort through the worry and sadness she felt about being away from you for so long.

She reached out to brush her fingers through your hair, smiling as she gently twirled the soft strands across her fingertips.

A soft sound escaped from your lips as you moved a little, although you didn't pull away from her touch and you didn't turn away from her.

She suddenly had an idea, wanting to capture a moment that she could look back on day after day when she's on tour.

She reached for her phone and unplugged it from the charger before turning back to face you.

She scooted a little closer and brushed her lips against your cheek. They lingered there on your skin for a few seconds before she let them travel to your other cheek.

You cracked a smile in your sleep and it made her heart flutter when she saw it.

She stared at her phone screen, capturing every moment of this.

From the sound of her kisses across your face to the way your lips tugged up into small smiles, it all warmed her heart so much.

Even as you slept, her kisses still brought a smile to your face.

The more she kissed your face and the longer she stared at you, the more she thought about how much she loved you.

Her heart felt so full of happiness and love for you.

She struggles to find the words to express just how much you mean to her sometimes. She's never been more in love in her life.

It almost brought tears to her eyes as she realized that she didn't have much time left by your side and it'd be a few weeks until she'd be home again.

She loves you so very much, it wasn't an easy pill to swallow.

She continued to kiss your face, from your chin to your lips to your forehead and then your nose.

Every inch was kissed by her sweet lips and every second of it was captured on video.

"I love you so much." She whispered as she stared at you adoringly.

She ended the video and put her phone back on charge before she put her head on the pillow, watching as you slept.

"You're my whole world." She spoke softly. "I hope you're having sweet dreams, my love."

She stayed quiet after that, simply listening to the soft breaths falling from your lips as she got lost in her thoughts about how much she loves you and how much you mean to her.