she hugs you when you argue (requested)

"Do you have to go in today?" You asked as you followed Taylor down the stairs of your shared home.

"Kinda. Considering I'm almost done with re-recording this particular album and I'm also pretty inspired to do more writing for future albums, I need to go into the studio today."

She grabbed her shoes and sat down on the sofa to put them on there, so she could give some kisses to Benjamin, who was curled up on one of the cushions.

"But you've been in the studio every single day for two weeks. Can't you just take one day away?" You asked with a hurt expression on your face.

She kissed Benjamin's head before she stood up and walked into the kitchen with you still following behind her.

"I'm busy, y/n. You know how this goes."

"Yes but I just want one day with you. It feels like you don't want to spend time with me anymore!"

"What? That's not true. We spend time together." She said as she stared at you in disbelief, as if you were saying something so wrong.

"Really? Oh, do you mean the most recent date that we had three weeks ago? Do you mean each night when you come home and crawl into bed with me and we cuddle and share a kiss before falling asleep?"

She looked away from your eyes and started to stare at the floor.

She was thinking to herself now, realizing just how little time you've spent together recently.

"I don't understand, Taylor. Why don't you want to spend time with me? You have the option to take time off. It's the weekend. I just thought it would be nice for us to spend time together."

You looked so hurt when she looked back up at you and she breathed out a sad sigh.

"Forget it. Forget I mentioned it in the first place and just go and have a good day in the studio."

You spun around and prepared to storm up the stairs as she left for the day.

But before you could take more than a couple of steps, you felt her arms wrap around you tightly.

She wouldn't let you move and she wouldn't pull away as she put her forehead on your shoulder.

"Tay, let go."

"No." She said before kissing your shoulder. "I'm sorry for everything. I don't want to let you go. I want to make this up to you."

You melted into her arms and feeling you do so made Taylor feel much more relaxed.

"I'm going to take the weekend off. Not just today but tomorrow too."

"Tay," You said as you turned around to face her. "You don't have to do that."

She hugged you again, holding you tighter.

"I do. I need some time with my girl." She smiled and watched your eyes light up. "I'm sorry I've been so busy. I'm going to make sure I make some time for you in between everything else. Because I love you so much and I never want you to think differently."

"I don't. I was just frustrated."

"Well, no need to feel frustrated any longer because I know we need time together and I'm going to make it happen. Let me text Jack and then I'm going to meet you up in the bedroom, where you better be prepared to spend the day cuddling."

You grinned brightly and the sight made her heart swell with love.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said and gave you a sweet kiss before you rushed upstairs, so excited to have some time with your girl.