a fan flirts with you when you perform together (requested)

"Hi, everyone. Are you enjoying the show so far tonight?" Taylor spoke into her mic as she looked out at the crowd, grinning from ear to ear as the fans screamed in response. "Thank you!"

She took a second to just admire how loud and loving they all were and her heart felt so full as she thought about how much each and every fan in the crowd meant to her.

"There's something special that I want to do for tonight's show. So, you know how I usually perform surprise songs at each show? Well, tonight, I have a special guest for one. Please welcome my amazing girlfriend Y/N!"

You walked out on stage and the fans went crazy, and even more so as Taylor softly kissed your cheek when you finally reached her side.

"So, tonight, Y/N, what are we going to sing?"

"One of my favorite songs of yours." You smiled as she put her head on your shoulder, lovingly staring at you.

"Which is?"

"Mine."

The fans went crazy once more as Taylor booped your nose and started to sing.

"You were in college working part-time, waiting tables. Left a small town, never looked back. I was a flight risk, with a fear of falling. Wondering why we ever bother with love if it never lasts." She sang.

"I say, can you believe it? As we're lying on the couch. the moment I could see it. Yes, yes, I can see it now." You sang, the fans cheering loudly did so.

"Do you remember we were sitting there by the water? You put your arm around me for the first time. You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter. You are the best thing that's ever been mine." You sang together, sending each other big and bright smiles as you did so.

It was a precious moment to witness and the fans were so excited to finally see a glimpse into your relationship.

Just from those moments alone, it was obvious how much you love each other and so many hearts melted at the sight.

As Taylor sang the next part, you looked to the crowd and saw a fan in the front row with her eyes on you.

You didn't think much of it at first.

After all, all eyes are on you and Taylor.

However, this was different.

Despite being with Taylor and making it crystal clear how happy and in love you are, this fan was flirting with you.

Tiwlring their hair and biting their lip, they sent you a smirk and mouthed, "Hi, pretty."

And you weren't the only to see it.

Taylor saw it too.

And she was not happy.

"And I remember that fight, 2:30 am. As everything was slipping right out of our hands. I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street." She sang as she came up to you, wrapping her arm tightly around you. "Braced myself for the goodbye, 'cause that's all I've ever known. Then you took me by surprise. You said I'll never leave you alone."

Even though she was singing and trying to put on a smile and her best foot forward, she was jealous.

Extremely jealous.

She pulled you against her chest and held you tightly, making you giggle as she did so.

"I remember how we felt sitting by the water and every time I look at you, it's like the first time." You sang as you turned around to face her.

She had been scowling at the fan before you did so but as you stared at her adoringly and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, her scowl disappeared and was replaced with a bright smile.

"I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter. She is the best thing that's ever been mine."

You took a second before going onto the next part together, just to whisper in her ear that you love her and kiss the corners of her lips.

"I love you so much."

You were trying to calm her down and remind her that she's the one you're in love with.

That she's the one that has your heart and you're all hers.

Because calling you pretty girl and giving you a smirk wasn't even close to being enough to make you fall for someone else.

Nothing anyone could do would ever be enough.

You're in love with Taylor and no one else and nothing can ever change that, including some fan flirting with you.

"Hold on, make it last. Hold on, never turn back." You sang together, facing the crowd of fans as you rested your head on her shoulder.

"You made a rebel of a careless man's careful daughter, you are the best thing that's ever been mine." She sang.

"Do you believe it?"

"We're gonna make it now." She sang as she held your hand.

"And I can see it."

"I can see it now."

The song finished and you threw your arms around Taylor before burying your face in her neck.

You didn't care that she was sweaty or that thousands of fans were watching everything, you still wanted nothing more than to love on her and make sure she knew she was your girl and you were all hers.

"I didn't like that fan flirting with you." She spoke in your ear.

"Don't let it bother you. It meant nothing to me. I've  got you and that's all that matters."

She grinned and pulled you in for a sweet kiss on your lips, making the fans scream loudly as they captured the moment for the rest of the world to see.

It was a rare moment of PDA, something you're both not really all that into.

But here and now, in this moment, it felt so right.

And after what had happened, it felt even more perfect as Taylor kissed you in front of everyone, including the fan that had flirted with you.

"I love you so much." She sang. "And I know I didn't write that song about you since it was so long ago but know that every time I see it, I only think of you."

"Oh, Tay," You chuckled before kissing her cheek lingeringly, making a grin pull at her lips. "I love you too. Remember that I'm all yours, okay? No one else matters to me."

"Okay." She said and gave you one more kiss, a quick one as she softly cupped your cheek in her palm.

When you pulled away, she put her mic back up to her lips and said,

"Give it up for my beautiful girl!" She proudly said and watched you take a bow, giggling happily as you did so.

"See you backstage." You winked at her.

"I'll be thinking of you the whole time." She said as she kissed your hand before you walked away, letting her finish the rest of the show.

And even though she tried not to, she couldn't help but glare at the so-called fan that had flirted with you.

She just hoped they'd gotten the message that you were hers and only hers.