she points to you during invisible string (requested)

"This next song is one of my favorites from folklore. I wrote it about someone very special to me, someone that I love very much. I hope you enjoy it." Taylor said as she stood on the stage, staring out at the crowd full of thousands that are there to support her tonight.

It feels amazing to be back performing for her fans again, making the smile on her face so big and bright that it hasn't faded even slightly.

Tonight is even more special with you out in the crowd, in the very front row.

You look so proud of her and it's warming her heart so much.

Strumming the strings of her guitar, she began to sing as she looked you in the eyes.

"Green was the color of the grass where I used to read at Centennial park. I used to think I'd meet somebody there." She sang as the fans screamed at the top of their lungs, cheering her on as she sang.

Her eyes traveled as she looked all throughout the crowd, looking at all the beautiful faces of those there to support her.

"Teal was the color of your shirt when you were sixteen at the yogurt shop. You used to work there to make a little money." She said as she smiled at you.

She began to move across the stage, singing to all of her loving fans in the crowd.

"Time, curious time gave me no compasses, gave me no signs. Were there clues that I didn't see? And isn't it just so pretty to think all along there was some invisible string tying you to me?" She sang.

You smiled from ear to ear, your heart feeling so full seeing her shine as she performed a song that was so special and important to the both of you.

"A string that pulled me out of all the wrong arms, right into that dive bar. Something wrapped all of my past mistakes in barbed wire. Chains around my demons, wool to brave the seasons. One single thread of gold tied me to you."

She stood directly in front of you on the stage, her hand slowly reaching out to touch yours as you reached out, too.

"Gold was the color of the leaves when I showed you around Centennial park. Hell was the journey but it brought me heaven." She smiled brightly.

And you couldn't help but do the same back at her.

"Time, wondrous time. Gave me the blues and then purple pink skies. And it's cool, baby, with me. And isn't it just so pretty to think all along there was some invisible string tying you to me?" She said.

And this time, as the last few lyrics left her lips, she pointed to you.

The fans went wild as many had recorded the moment.

It was amazing to them that they'd captured something so intimate and so special.

"I love you so much." She mouthed to you, grinning from ear to ear.

The song came to an end and the fans were cheering even louder than they had been before.

They'd just witnessed something so sweet and it had proven to them, even more, that Taylor was in such a safe and loving relationship with you; something she deserved more than anything.

Pointing to you during the song only made it more special to you and her and to the fans that called the song their favorite.

She looked around the crowded stadium with big, bright eyes.

The show still had so long to go, which meant that the fans still had so long to shower her with love and support.

She still had more songs to dedicate to you.

She looked at you and watched you mouth 'I love you more, baby' to her.

And while she'd normally argue with you about that, this time she just smiled and mouthed, 'If you say so,' before she raised the mic to her lips with a smirk, eyes still locked with yours.

"Did you like that one?" She asked and the fans cheered loudly. "Next is willow!"

She pointed at you again.

"For you, my girl." She smiled.

And your heart just fluttered as you continued to watch her shine while fans freaked out around you, having captured that moment, too.

You felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

And you knew you truly were.