we've got a whole lifetime ahead of us (requested)

"You're so beautiful, baby girl," Taylor whispered softly as she continued to kiss you.

Her lips were moving passionately against yours as you lay on your bed together.

Your date tonight was meant to be just takeout, cuddles, and movies.

But she kissed you during the movie you'd been watching and one kiss turned into countless because of how much you've been missing each other.

And now, you can't focus on anything but her.

And neither of you is complaining about that.

"My sweet girl," She whispered as she pulled away from your lips.

And when she moved her lips to your neck, you became putty in her hands as the rush and sensation that came with every kiss on your skin overwhelmed you in the best way.

"Taylor," You sighed softly as you put your head back against the pillow.

You could feel Taylor smirk against your skin at the sound of her name leaving your lips and it only heightened the intense feeling of bliss that you felt.

"I love it when my name falls from your lips."

You smiled a little and continued to melt as she kissed your skin delicately and lovingly.

It was all so wonderful... until you felt her hands wander.

It started on your hips then to your stomach and then, her fingers reached the button of your jeans.

You opened your eyes and looked down to find Taylor unbuttoning your pants.

She was tempted to take them off so she could touch more of your skin.

You knew where this was leading.

You knew what was on her mind and you didn't know how to feel about it.

"Tay, please stop."

As soon as you told her to stop, she stopped.

She pulled her hands away and her lips too, giving you some space that she thought you needed.

"I'm so sorry. What'd I do, darling?"

You sat up and buttoned your jeans up once more before pulling the blanket over your lap.

"You're ready for that, aren't you?"

"Ready for what?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Sex."

"Well," She paused. "A little. Are you?"

You looked into her bright blue eyes before shaking your head.

"No. I'm not." You confessed. "I don't know when I'll be ready. I don't want that yet."

"Oh, that's okay, baby."

You were surprised by her response.

"If you're not ready, then I understand."

"You do?" You asked and watched a soft smile pull at her lips before she grabbed your hand.

"Yes. Honey, I'm not here to judge you or push you into anything. I'm here to love you, no matter what. I'm not going to pressure you into anything. Someday, you'll be ready, and I'm okay with waiting."

"What if it's weeks from now? Or months? Or years?"

"Well, then, it's that long from now." She said as she brushed her thumb across your knuckles. "Darling, we've got a whole lifetime ahead of us. We'll take every step together when we're ready - both of us."

You put your arms around her neck to pull her close and give her a big hug.

"I love you."

"I love you more." She whispered as she kissed your head softly. "I promise that I'll wait until you're ready and I'll always love you just the same, no matter what."