you get overly drunk (requested)

"Thank you so much for coming, Taylor." One of your friends spoke as Taylor put the car in park. "We didn't know what else to do."

Taylor rubbed her tired eyes and looked at the radio to check the time, finding that it was a little after three am.

You and your friends went out to the club tonight and you got a little carried away.

Much too drunk to drive home, your friends called Taylor with the promise of one of them driving your car home a bit later since they weren't nearly as intoxicated as you are.

But since that'll be a bit as they're not quite ready to call it a night yet and you needed to, they called Taylor to come and pick you up.

"It's no problem. Thanks for calling and for taking care of her." Taylor said as your friends helped you into the car, helping you buckle up.

"Of course." Your friend spoke.

"Ready to go home, baby?" Taylor asked you as she placed her hand on your shoulder.

You weakly nodded your head and laid your seat back a bit, trying to get comfortable despite how terrible you were beginning to feel.

"Be safe. Get some rest, Y/N."

"Yeah." You mumbled as they stepped back before Taylor drove off.

"How much did you have to drink, baby?"

You shrugged your shoulders.

Taylor sighed and continued driving until she heard you let out a groan from beside her.

"I'm not feeling well."

"What do you mean?"

"I think I'm going to be sick."

Taylor's eyes went wide and she looked around before trying to find a place to pull over.

You weren't even close to being home yet and she knew the possibility of you not getting sick until then was slim to none.

"Alright, just let me pull off somewhere." She said.

But just as the car came to a stop as she pulled over, you ended up getting sick on the floor of the car.

"Y/N," She groaned a few seconds later, as you finished getting sick.

"Im sorry."

You thought she was upset with you for getting sick in the car.

But in reality, she was just frustrated because she was worried about you.

"Im so sorry, Tay. I didn't mean to." You said. "Are you mad at me?"

"No. Of course not, baby. I'm just frustrated because I'm concerned. You're overly drunk. I haven't seen you like this in a long time and I'm extremely worried about you."

She reached over and brushed her thumb beneath your eye, catching the tear that slipped down.

You're always a little sensitive when you're drunk, so she wasn't surprised to see you shed a tear.

"I'm not mad at all. I'm sorry if it came off that way."

"I'm sorry for getting sick in the car."

"Don't be sorry, baby. It happens. I'll clean it up, it's no big deal."

You closed your eyes and leaned into her touch as she caressed your cheek.

"Are you okay? Do you feel any better?"

"A little. At least enough to where I won't get sick again until we're home."

"Good." She said as she kissed your forehead.

She was still worried about you and you could tell.

"I'm sorry for getting carried away. I promise I won't drink this much again."

"Baby, I don't mind you going out with your friends and having some drinks. But you're extremely drunk and that worries me. I just hate seeing you so sick and feeling so uncomfortable."

"I know. I won't drink as much next time. I promise." You said and wrapped your finger around her free hand.

"Okay." She smiled, relieved.

"Im going to sleep until we get home. I love you, Tay."

"I love you more, darling." She said as you leaned back and fell asleep, much to her relief.