no one else (requested)

"Y/N? Baby, are you awake?" Taylor asked as she entered the bedroom. "I'm home. Are you up, sweet girl?"

She tiptoed across the room to peek over your shoulder.

She saw that your eyes were closed, so she thought you were fast asleep.

Tugging the blankets up, she draped them over your shoulders and then kissed your head softly.

She planned to join you in bed in just a few.

But first, she wanted to change out of the clothes that she's worn all day in the studio.

She changed out of her shirt and prepared to change out of her leggings too when she suddenly heard you say something from across the room.

She heard you say someone's name in your sleep and it wasn't hers.

"Sara,"

What?

"Sara," You sighed.

Taylor threw her pajama bottoms on the floor in anger before walking to your side of the bed.

"Hey!" She said as she shook you awake.

"Hm? Tay?" You mumbled as you opened your eyes. "What is it?"

"What is it? Who the hell is Sara?"

"I don't know." You said as you sat up.

"Really?" She asked as she folded her arms over her chest. "Then why were you saying her name in your sleep?"

"I said that?"

"Yes!"

You let out a shaky breath before going quiet, causing a scoff to escape Taylor's lips.

"I can't believe this. I'm going to sleep in the guest room, I need some space."

"No, Tay, wait!" You said as you quickly took hold of her hand. "Please, let me explain. I swear, it isn't what you're thinking."

She hesitated to stay behind and hear you out.

But she stayed because she was curious and she hoped you'd have a good explanation and tell her the truth.

"Please sit down."

She looked unhappy as she did what you asked, although you understood why.

"I have a good explanation."

"I'm waiting to hear it."

"It's a prank."

She furrowed her eyebrows and stared at you in both shock and disbelief.

"You're kidding."

"No, not at all. I was just pranking you. I wasn't asleep. I've been awake ever since I heard your car pull into the driveway!"

She could see by the look in your eyes that you were being completely honest.

And she sighed while shaking her head.

"That's not funny. That prank was uncool." She said as she looked at you.

"I'm sorry."

"I know you're sorry but you have to understand that pranks like these aren't funny. It was scary. I thought... maybe you were seeing someone else. That's a big fear for me."

"It shouldn't be, Tay." You softly said as you placed your hand on her thigh. "I'm sorry that I keep pranking you. I won't do it anymore."

"Thank you." She smiled. "I just don't ever want to lose you."

"No need to worry about that because you never will. It's me and you forever, my love. There's no one else in the world that I want to spend my life with. I love you and only you."

"I love you too." She said as she kissed your temple. "It makes me feel better to hear you say that."

"And I mean it, every word." You assured her before giving her a kiss on her cheek.

She pulled you into her arms and held you close, feeling all of her worries slip away as you clung to her.

"I'm so getting you back for this though."

You just laughed, kissed her neck, and then said,

"I so deserve it."