did you call me what I think you did? (requested)

"It'll be okay, my love. Everything is going to be okay, I promise." Taylor comforted you as she walked with you through the doors of the emergency room.

But you could barely walk, so you took each step very slowly through the intense pain and tears in your eyes.

You and Taylor planned to go out for a late walk through the city and she even suggested that you stop for ice cream or some hot chocolate.

However, when you were walking down the stairs of your shared home, you tripped and fell down the steps and heard a loud crack in your ankle.

And that's when Taylor rushed you to the emergency room, knowing that something was very wrong.

"I've got you." She promised as she helped you the rest of the way until you both stood in front of the nurse behind the desk.

"What's going on tonight?" The nurse politely but curiously asked.

"My girl broke her ankle, I think," Taylor said.

"What's her name?"

"Y/N Swift."

Despite the pain, you actually smiled a little over the slip-up Taylor made.

The nurse didn't ask any further questions and instead had you and Taylor sit down to fill out some forms before they could take you back.

"Alright, sit here, sweet girl. We'll get this filled out fast so we can get you some help and get that pain to go away."

You nodded as you sat down beside Taylor in one of the chairs.

She was looking everything over, seeing what she could fill out for you and what you had to do on your own.

"Did you call me what I think you did?"

"Hm?" Taylor asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she turned her head to look at you.

"Swift... Y/N Swift?"

She chuckled as her cheeks started to turn red.

"Do you call me that sometimes? Or do you ever think about that?"

"Yes to both." She said. "I like the way it sounds. Someday, you will be Y/N Swift. Sometimes, I just think about what it will be like. I guess it just slipped."

"I like the way it sounds too." You smiled as you put your head on her shoulder. "I can't wait for that day."

"Me too, Y/N Swift." She grinned and booped your nose playfully when you looked up at her. "Now, let's get this filled out so we can get you some help for your ankle."

"I love you."

"I love you more," She said before kissing your head, thinking about the day you'd become her wife even more after that.

It wouldn't be long, she knew that for sure.