09 📞 plotting her revenge

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hello"

"Don't you dare hello, hello me, young lady! WHY THE HELL WERE YOU NOT RECEIVING MY CALLS FOR ONE WEEK?"

"Firstly, I'm not a lady. I am a teenage girl at the age of seventeen turning eighteen in three months and for your second question, for which you nearly made me deaf, I'm busy and I turned my phone off knowing you'd call"

"Too busy to even receive a call? Have you gone insane? Wait, you already are! I thought something had happened to you because last time we talked, you were crying and literally hang up on me. And I was just really worried about you. You know, I thought something happened to you and I don't even know where you live or even your name to comfort you like a friend would do. And now I am rambling"

"Aww, was little Riki worried about me?"

"That's what you will just say to my long rambling and don't call me that!"

"I live in Seoul and I am definitely going to call you that again"

"Really? Where in Seoul? I also live there right now!"

"On a house, duh!"

"I am not that much of an idiot as you think of me. I know what you're trying to do! Don't call me that"

"I never said you were an idiot"

"See? You just said it again!"

"Tee hee"

"You're doing it again"

"Doing what?"

"Dodging my question"

"What question, little Riki?"

"Goddamnit! Why do you have to be so damn frustrating? Why were you not receiving my calls?"

"As I said before, I was busy"

"Doing what?"

"Planning a revenge"

"What? Why? What are you going to do?"

"Now that's a confidential information"

"Why am I having this uneasy feeling in my stomach?"

"....."

"Who's the pitiful victim?"

"...."

"You are having that evil laugh again! Tell me what are you going to do?"

"...."

"Tell me -"

[ beeps ]

"This girl is scary, but amazing"