19 📞 pinky promise

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

Bold with Italic - Sunoo

☏ ⚊ ☏

She hung up the call and quickly call the McDonald's hotline who has called her from before, then asked the same nice woman on the other line if they'd delivered before to this Riki and the woman said yes before she then remembered she have to find him elsewhere.

Fortunately for her, the woman recommended her to this app that can track number and it'll give you the person's location at the moment.

Y/N sighed in relief when it worked and saw the location Riki is at were only a fifteen minute ride away on a bus.

She knew it was really a bad idea to go searching for a boy in the middle of the night whom she has never met before. She was actually being nervous to the bones which is a first because she has never feel this way before.

She was one tough girl, a rebellious one, that can only be controlled by her mother. She walks everywhere with her face that says she doesn't give a shit to anyone other than herself.

But why is it that tonight, she seems so different in just one call?

She fiddled with the hem of his black T-shirt for a while and then finally decided to go help the boy who is making her feel something that no one has done to her before.

She muttered fuck this feelings and just go before that Sunoo cry with him under her breath and grab her wallet from the table before lifting up the binds of her window then jump out of her bedroom into the street waiting for her in front of their house.

She was not worried of getting caught by her mom, but more worried about a certain idiot who was standing in the middle of some street with his cute bestfriend at 2 am in the morning.

Not even fifteen minutes later, she spotted a tall boy with a jet black hair leaning against a smaller boy in a waiting shed and a small smile appeared on her lips.

He must be Riki, she thought and stepped out of the bus. She get onto the curb and walked towards him. She didn't know why she was feeling nervous all of a sudden.

"Should I or should I not confess to her?", he asked to Sunoo while looking down at his converse.

"She would kill you if she finds out the truth we faked everything just for you to see her"

"So it was all just a lie to make me come out of the house?", Y/N asked to herself, admiring the boy standing just two feet of a distance away from her.

His jet black hair were styled into the side. His black sweater stick to his body perfectly and he was wearing jeans underneath his top.

"I am thinking whether to hide in my hole now or not", Ni-ki said, still gazing at his converse.

"If you want to then let's meet her first. You wake her up at midnight and if she finds no one here, I don't want to imagine what would she react", Sunoo replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"But if we stay here and hear what we did, she'll kill me!", he exclaimed.

"Who?"

"Killer or let's say, Y/N... I finally know her name because of your mouth that couldn't close itself, so you're dead too"

"She won't because now she is here and can hear everything"

As soon as those words slipped from her mouth, Ni-ki's eyes widened and a huge grin formed on her lips.

"Y/N!", he yelled and embraced her into a tight hug. She didn't know how to respond because she has never been hugged like that before.

Of course, her girl friends did it all the time along her mother, but them and him was a totally different story.

"You actually came!"

"That I did"

"You're more prettier than what had Sunoo told me!"

For some unknown reason, heat crept upon her cheeks on hearing the compliment. Boys in her school usually talked about her body, but never beautiful or pretty.

The word was foreign to her ears.

"Now go home that you've seen my face and don't lie to me ever again"

"No!"

"Come on.."

"Please.. I want to make this moment last"

She couldn't resist the smile on his lips and those eyes that almost reminds her of something dangerous.

"Sunoo gets to spend a day with you, but not to me. Am I that ugly?"

No.. He was the most handsome guy she has ever seen. She was just not ready to face him with all those new feelings she was having.

"You are not ugly, okay? You're the most handsome jerk I've ever seen but for now, we have to go. It's already too late. We will meet some other time, okay?", she said, trying to console him and it looked like it worked because he held his pinky before her and said:

"Promise?"

She intertwined her pinky with his and smiled, "Promise"

Little did she know that this promise, as childish as she think it is, but as important as her for Ni-ki, it was going to change both of their lives.

Not just from the usual midnight calls of his.