90 📞 late night talks

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Did you know that we're all just made from a million or even billions of atoms?"

"Hello to you too babe"

"Well, did you?"

"Oh yes I did. I remember from one of our science lessons"

"Aww I wanted to be the one to tell you and have you say that I'm a genius..."

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Have you been drinking without telling me?"

"How did you know?"

"Your mother told me"

"I'm sorry..."

"Y/N, why won't you tell me? I would understand and to hear that you've been crying again..."

"I can't stop it Ni-ki. Just when I think everything is going fine, I'll just see one reminder of him and it's all over again to the start of this nightmare"

"Do you want me to go there? I don't like hearing you like this"

"No, it's okay. I know you're busy with your deadlines, but just be here okay? Don't you ever leave me Ni-ki.. I can't take any more people leaving in my life"

"Of course. I will always be here for you, remember that and don't forget.. Stop crying now please"

"Well, I can't stop it but I have a question. If you could change the past, would you take it?"

"......"

"Hey?"

"We're not talking about this when you're drunk"

"Not drunk, just tipsy"

"And why did you drink again?"

"He visited us and he didn't even give me a hug or anything. Just look at the house and leave like nothing happened"

"I know exactly what you mean"

"What?"

"Nothing"

"You know what they say when people always leave to be a lesson and some are just not meant to stay? And I was just like, why turn up in my life if you'll just going to leave? I don't want any more lessons, I don't want any more pain"

"That's pretty much what everybody wants"

"What can we do? This life can be unfair all the time ..."