32 📞 good point

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"What the more freak do you want?"

"Good morning, baby killer"

"Hey, what the fuck? It's like three in the morning!"

"I know"

"I'm really about to murder you right now for waking me up"

"You don't even know where I live.. How could you do that?"

"Use this phone number to locate you again.. duh and I can always bribe Sunoo"

"I thought you were going to say to check my Instagram but I remembered, we don't actually follow each other"

"Those people who have their locations on social media is stupid. Don't tell me you actually have it on?"

"What's wrong about that?"

"What do you mean what's wrong with that? Of course there's a lot of wrong things with that! One, you'll easily get tracked by anyone. Do you want really to know for everyone to know your business? Two, like what if you have an obsessive stalker? Which is not that too surprising if you looked like tha -"

"Okay, you might have a point -"

"I know, I'm right"

"But did you just admit that your boyfriend is goodlooking?"

"That's not the point here"

"I can feel your eyes rolling from the other end, and now I know my girlfriend is worried about me"

"Just don't do it. Don't. Just don't"

"I promise, I won't. For you"

[ yawns lightly ]

"You know, you basically know my full name because my bestfriend can't close his mouth,  but I don't know yours"

"...."

"Hello? Are you still there?"

[ checks the phone and she's still on ]

"Whatever.. She's probably sleeping by now.. Goodnight killa"

[ beeps ]

"zzz..."