64 📞 the papa's girl

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Hello my psychotic baby. I just wake up in day one of Y/N's shitty life"

"Can't possibly be shitty if I am in your life right now. Don't forget I am the only you need, no one else"

"On the contrary, I have to go wake up from the nightmare that is you"

"I don't understand why I can't be both? Like Taylor said, I'm your nightmare dressed like a daydream"

"You've caused a recent drama in my house my giant baby"

"Judging by your serious tone, I'm going to take a wild guess, but seeing that you'te going to explain anyway, I should not waste my saliva by closing my mouth"

"Actually, my mom has decided to touch my phone while I'm taking about and now she thinks you're the love of my life"

"I'm not really seeing the problem here? And for the record, I am the life of your life. Period"

"She won't get off my ass about you! I had to spend my whole breakfast talking about you to her and guess what? She's asking every little details like if we even already did the forbidden word!"

"As much as I'm enjoying you censored the word 'sex', I just want to ask why are you not happy about it? My mother for one thing, knows every little things about us"

"You did what?"

"I always told her everything about me. I'm a mama's boy"

"Well, that's all fine and good to know. It just reminds me of something"

"Let me guess.. you're a papa's girl?"

"And now he isn't here anymore.. It's fucking hard. I don't even know if it's right to still call him"

"Why would you want to call him?"

"For whatever it's worth, I wanted him to meet you. He would've like you, Riki.."

"I'd like to meet him too for you but he made you cry -"

[ beeps ]

"I'll always be here for you. I hope you remember that. I hated hearing you cry"

"........."

"Heeseung hyung?"

[ he is standing now inside heeseung's room. the person in the bed still sleeping ]

"HEESEUNG HYUNG!"

"What the? Ni-ki, it's too early for your shit"

"I need to go. Drive me to your home"

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?"

"It's not the time for this. She needs me"

"Who? *yawns*"

"My girlfriend is crying and I needed to be there for her. Come on!"

"Yes, yes! Wait, I'll just brush my tee-"

"No time for that. I have your car keys now. Let's go!"

"What about my breath?"

"Just don't open your mouth then..."

"........."