78 📞 friendly gossips

Bold - Georgia ( her friend )

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"So when will you introduce your boyfriend to us?"

"Curious much? You don't even bother to say a hello!"

"You can't blame me! I mean, you've been there nonstop on his posts at IG"

"Really? I don't have it, so what he was posting? I will kill him if it's me sleeping"

"Actually, yes. He did"

"What? I will give him a call right this sec -"

"Shut it! Don't react like that too fast! If only you'd seen his captions about you, anyone will be jealous. I mean I already feel it. You're one lucky girl, bitch"

"Oh.. I never knew that. What does it say?"

"Curious now, huh? Do you really want to know?"

"I'm the girlfriend, so why not, right?"

"Why can't you be a normal human and just make an Instagram for you to see?"

"It's too much work and we have so many relatives who has it, so I don't bother. Now that you suggest it, I might make one. Private with only close friends like you to follow"

"Good. Avoid the plastics who will only follow you to see what's going on your life then talk about it like it's their own business"

"By the way, what did he post anyway? Please read the captions to me. Loud and clear!"

"Demanding as always. But wait, let me go at my IG real quick"

"......"

"Since there are so many post about you, can I just read the one I like the most and the rest you can read for yourself once you made an IG for yourself?"

"Fine with me.. Thanks George"

"Here we go.. This is the picture where you fell asleep with him in your bed and this is what he says -"

"Just read it now.. Damn it"

"Okay, demanding queen... This is the start and please listen to me without blinking *chuckles*"

"....."

"She's asleep right now but it's been two month of us being together and she means the world to me. This is the only start of it, of many memories with you. I can't explain how much I love you, killer. There's nothing else I could ask for. I love when your name pops up on my phone to call me, it makes me feel crazy. I'm so lucky to have you and say that you're mine to everyone. I don't know what I'd do without you, so please don't you ever dare to leave me, dumb shit. I love you!"

"God it was so sweet until you went to the last part. Who is he to say I'm some dumb shit?"

"Oh boy, I know insulting each other is your love language but can I ask something else?"

"Shoot"

"Have you guys had sex?"

"We're both too innocent for that shit"

"Well then what do you usually do?"

"I mean we usually call each other and nowadays he always visit here even if his dorm is far. We usually just watch movies or listen to music while we tried to cook something edible or just sit and talk"

"You're one lucky girl to have a guy like that. A guy that doesn't want sex or nudes like I usually get. I can see how much he loves you and I hope you guys end up cooking breakfast together for your kids one day"

"Ooh.. Do you really think it's possible?

"Only time can tell, Y/N"