68 📞 knock knock hours

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Knock knock"

"Fuck off"

"No, you see what you should reply is who's there. Now let's repeat. Take two. Knock knock?"

"Who is knocking on the door at this time of the night?"

"Knock knock"

"Mommy, there's someone out there"

"Knock knock"

"One more and I'm about to go at your dorm to put you in a box and send you to Japan"

"How big of a box are we talking?"

"What do you think is your body measurement for a coffin?"

"Ouch.. Do you want me to die so bad?"

"I'm really manifesting the killer side of me again"

"Okay, I didn't even say knock knock this time and wait, what the fuck? What did I do to reawaken your true side?"

"Oh, would you look at the time? It's 3 am in the morning in case you don't know"

"It's normal for us to talk in this hour?"

"Yes, but times are changing. You should understand it's only me and my mom. I'm helping her with her morning sickness before going to school"

"Okay. Before we hang up, I have a message for the helpful daughter, think you could pass it for me?"

"Perhaps I could spare you the last few seconds before I sleep?"

"Tell the killer of my heart that I love her. I miss her. A lot"

"She don't deserve you, but she knows in her heart that she feels the same, Riki"

"Good mor -"

[ beeps ]

"That girl doesn't even know what to do with her life until you came"