25 📞 fourth voicemail's panic

Bold - Ni-ki

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"If you are hearing this then I might be really, really busy or I might be done at hearing your lies full of bullshit. Kindly not call again and get lost!"

"Hello, Killer Y/N! Every time I call, I have this tiny slight hope that you will somehow pick up and scream at me again, that's better than nothing at all. It's weird, isn't it? That I used to hate you calling me little Riki, but now I so badly want you to call me that again"

"It's weird how life changes in this modern times and you know what's more strange? Me falling inlove to a person I met in a wrong call who is... You. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's not"

"I don't know how but between those screaming fights, sarcasms and midnight calls, I somehow fall inlove with you. I remember when you once told me how a person should know better than to like someone like you"

"I don't think what you said was true because here I am, one of the most popular guys in our school, has completely and utterly fallen madly inlove with you. Y/N, I love -"

"The person answered the call"

" - you... Holy shit.."

●● ☏ ●●

q & a :

what do you think y/n would answer next to him?