Chapter 5

NICOLE

  I and Raphael walked down the cobble streets of Rome. Everything felt so amazing and surreal; the brilliant sun shining down happily, the cars bustling and people flowing like a tide.
This was how I wanted it to be, we were spending time together like a normal couple. Raphael had asked if we should take a car but hell no.
  I insisted we walked. How would I enjoy my tour if we don't walk hand in hand and relish the moment? He brought along two disposable cameras that each had space for about sixty photographs.
That way we could capture the moments of our beautiful tour.

  The street we were in had a lot of old Italian apartments, balconies that had people's clothes and rugs hanging out of it. The road was cobbled and it added to the beauty.
  Loud chirpings from men and women both young and old filled the air. I looked around with a beam on my face and began taking pictures of everyone and everything.
To be very honest, Italy was beautiful.

  "Bella let us head into my favourite coffee shop"Raphael announced as he led me to the front of a dainty coffee shop.
Even though we had eaten enough already, I didn't mind it. I needed to get as much Italian experience as I could.
  We walked merrily to the front of the shop and sat on one of the patio chairs outside. It was very cozy. I rested my camera on the matching table in front of us.

  My eyes gazed at the cafe's barner and I squinted my gaze, trying to pronounce it.
"Opp--oppo..."my voice trailed off as Raphael interrupted me with a chortle.

"Oppio Caffë bella" he corrected.

Show off. I huffed at him. "You are a show off"

"I corrected you. If I didn't stop you on time you would have probably bitten your tongue"he cockily said.

This man was so insanely confident, it amused and irked me.

"I'll go order for us Bella. What would you like to eat?" Raphael asked with a slightly raised brow.

"I don't know. Surprise me"I replied smiling.

"Oh I will"he said, his tone suddenly sultry before he entered the interior of the shop.

  I sat still, my eyes roving about, greedily feeding on the architectural designs of Rome. My body was literally basking in the warmth of the sun and the breeze just gave off a serene feeling.
I tilted my head and I could spot Raphael through the window coming out with a large spherical tray.

  He came out and placed it infront of me. It contained two oval shaped cups of  chocolate drink and a circular plate filled with what seemed like chicken nuggets.
The aroma evolving from it was heavenly. I couldn't wait to bring it to my taste buds.

"These my dear wife are called CROCCHETTE DI POLLO E RICOTTA.  They are filled with chicken and ricotta"

His Italian accent was amazing. I just loved the way it rolled from his tongue.
He brought one to my face, holding it for me to take a bite.

  I tried taking it out of his hand but he gave me a quirky look and a shake of his head as if telling me to eat it from his hand.
  I felt my cheeks heated up and gave in to his demand.

Bringing my face closer, I took a bite  out of it. My eyes widened and I let out a low moan.

This was delicious.
"You like yes?" Raphael cooly asked.

I nodded and grabbed it out of his hand, taking bites out of it.
In the blink of an eye, Raphael took a picture of me with his disposable camera before I could even object.

"Raphael"I cried out, almost choking on the food.
"Why did you take it? I'll definitely look hideous"I scolded.

"You can never look hideous" Raphael replied with a boyish grin.
I blushed at his statement and continued chewing the food.