Chapter 24

Nicole filled the entire room with her moans as Raphael's expert tongue feasted on her hardened nipples.

Her fingers fisted into his scalp and held on to his nape as he lavished her engorged breasts.
"R-raph more please"she pleaded in an airily breath.

Her hands slipped past his neck to his pants, sensually rubbing on his budging, rock hard dick.
Raphael let out a low, guttural groan and trailed his lips to her neck.

He swept her neck with his tongue before giving her soft bites. Nicole squirmed on the bed and moaned even more.

Raphael raised his head up and locked his lips with hers. Time stopped in an instant for Nicole with Raphael's tongue moving so sensually inside her.
She completely surrendered herself to his burning, fervent and possessive kiss.

His fingers explored her skin with a mind of its own. Hands reaching for her aching, wet sex.
Slowly, he rubs his fingers around her dripping core whilst still plundering her lips with his.

Nicole moaned out into the kiss and Raphael took it all, increasing his pace on rubbing her clit.

"Raph..."she breathed against his lips.

"Your lips are so warm Bella. What else can you do with it?" Raphael gravely asked in a whisper.

He suddenly broke off the kiss and gives her a sensual look.
Nicole felt her pussy burn in the absence of his touch.

"Get on your knees now" Raphael authoritatively commanded as he got down from the bed.
Nicole could feel her throbbing pussy ache at his dominating attitude.

She gets up from the bed uncladed and kneels between his legs as he towers above her.

"I want to fuck your wet mouth"Raphael sultrily groaned.

Nicole gulped. She had never done this before and it doesn't seem Raphael would take no for an answer.

She looked up at him as her petite hands walked to the knots of his pants.
Her fingers fidgeted with it until she finally grabbed hold of it and untied it.

Raphael watched her pull down his pants. He was already fully hard. It pressed against his boxers, wanting to be let out.

"Stop trembling princess"Raphael hoarse voice said as he grabbed a fistful of her braids.

His head luls back the moment Nicole brings out his huge dick, wondering if it would fit into her mouth.

She brings his dick to her lips. His thick cap pushes past her lips and she then strokes him a few times with her tongue. Pre-cum seeps out and she licks it all over his tip.

"Fuck"Raphael sucks in breath the moment her tongue gains contact with his dick.
Nicole mischievously circles her tongue around his tip and pushes his dick in, closing her mouth as she takes him in fully.

His hold on her braids tightened and he begins guiding her movement, pushing her head back and forth.

Nicole sucks on him as he hits the back of her throat with each sharp thrust.
He pushes himself more deeper into her throat, almost making her gag.

Raphael begins going sharp, precise and fast, not slowing down or giving her time to breathe.

"It's so fucking warm...uurgh" Raphael let out a low rumble as he intrudes more deeper into her aching mouth.

Raphael wasn't giving her any breaks. His hold on her braids tightened so hard and he kept on pushing in and out of her mouth so swiftly and roughly.

Nicole could feel her throat burning as Raphael groaned in pleasure.
She didn't want him to stop. She was amazed at the effect her touch was having on him.