Chapter 55

RAPHAEL

      "Any info yet?" I asked my capos as we sauntered into a fairly dark room.
Thomas outstretched his hands for me,"see for yourself. Diego's phone was accessed and truly he did get a phone call from the ghost"

  A smile lit on my face. Finally we were getting somewhere. I was tired of moving in circles, unending frustrating circles.
"Is that all?" I asked, my voice a little louder.

  My eyes accessed everything in the spacious room with a wily smile.
"We've gotten the best computer specialist and trackers to access the exact location of the ghost" Thomas informed me, his eyes on the various men who had the finger pads glued to the keyboard of the computers with the lights reflecting on their faces.

    I walked towards one and he acknowledged my presence which I returned back with a nod.
"Fill me in" I ordered him.

"We've got a problem" his brows became furrowed at the screen.

  Fuck. What again?

"What's the issue?" I replied trying to swallow my annoyance.

"Diego was contacted through various numbers which were linked to one particular IP address belonging to the caller. We were able to trace the caller's IP address from the numbers he used. We tried hacking into his data base using the IP addesss but we can't because it seems he makes use of a virtual private network which doesn't let us get access to his location" the blonde explained.

  I brought a hand to rub my temples. Closing my eyes for a brief moment, I breathed out trying to calm this sudden anger brewing up within me.

  "So we can't hack into his Vpn?" Lorenzo asked.

"It's not as easy as it seems" another replied.
"We can only hack using two means. Stealing the key to the vpn or breaking the encryption.  And if you all know, breaking the encryption.."

"Demands time and it is complex damn!" I groaned.

"Then let's steal the key instead" Marco suggested. "It's far more easier"

"Yes it is" the blonde concurred.
"It also a bit technical but we should be able to hack into his Vpn and get his current location"

  What followed next was absolute silence as we watched the men on the computer put their technical prowess to the test.

  My thoughts ran far and wild. If we could get his location then we were a step closer in finding out who The Ghost really is.
  A mild beeping sound cut into the air.  My ears twitched to the sound and I wondered who it was that had their phone ringing.

  "Can you hear that?" I whispered to Thomas.

"What?" He questioned.

"The beep noise" I sighed.
He was about speaking when the joyous tone of the men interrupted him.

"We've got it!" A young man with coffee brown hair exclaimed.

I was so relieved to here that. Finally we would know where this bastard is and may heaven accept his soul when I lay my hands on his filthy body.

"Finally. Where is he at?" I demanded urgently. My mind had already started conjuring the various methods I would have him killed.

"He is in Mexico" Luca said underneath breath. The uncertainty in the room rose as we passed each other glances.
Our attention on the screens surrounding us became more intense.

"He is following us" I realised. I passed another glance at my capos.
Then came that silly beep sound which got me irritated.

"Which one of you has your fucking phones ringing!" I scowled.