Gut feelings

Lunas POV

You know that feeling you get when you wake up and know that today is gonna be the absolute worst day. That's what I felt today, like not even a normal feeling like a weird one. Like something bad was gonna happen that I felt that.

'What's going on here?' I asked the residents if they were all standing in a group laughing outside an ICU room. Where looking in Lexie was patient and looked like she was gonna throw up.

'When did you lose your virginity? You know how old and where?' Karev asked me.

'I'm not joining in with this stupid game.' I said leaning against the nurse's station.

'Why still a virgin? or was it bad?' Christina piped up and said.

'Definitely, not a virgin just don't want to share it with you immature people' I said walking around the desk to answer the phone that was ringing.

'What about you Kepner? ' Karev asked her.

'umm no don't want to talk about it she said quite embarrassingly.

'Ha, your a virgin' he shouted in her face.

'No it was um on a beach at sunset very beautiful' she answered cringing at what she was saying.

'Virgin, you are a virgin' Christina said.

'Yep, definitely, a virgin' Jackson then joined in as well.

'Oh my god leave her alone it doesn't matter if she is I wish I so just left it alone your immature people.' I said putting the phone down.

'April there's an emergency in the pit we need to go.' I said getting her out of there.

'Thank you for um getting me out of there. Thank you she said with a sound of relief in her tone.

'It's alright, they were being rude and some people aren't proud of how they lost it or if they haven't so. And April stop saying thank you. You're my friend.' I said grabbing a trauma gown.

General POV

For the last few weeks, since Luna saw her Stepdad, she had been avoiding everyone. Like everyone. She was kind of living at the hospital to avoid people. Also, she had heard from Alex that Jackson and Lexie were loud and she didn't want to see that. But part of living at the hospital she would go to Joes the bar across the stress every night so she was getting to Alex a lot more which had its pros and cons with it but overall he had been a friend which she liked about them.

Luna's POV

'Hey, Joe can I get a tequila please?' I said walking up to the bar.
'Yeah, it'll be right up!' Joe the bartender said.
' wow, shepherd nearly every night this week you've been here? Trouble in paradise?' Alex asked me while sitting down next to me.

'trouble in paradise that would mean I'd have someone which I don't anymore so' the words fell out my mouth quite desperately.
'what about Sloan heard you two came out of an on-call room together a few weeks ago?' Alex muttered beside me.
'mm me and Sloan? No that was a long time ago nothing like that happened! Who did you hear that from?' The curiosity came over me.
'Well, Lexie and Jackson were umm talking about it earlier in the week and saying how you looked close!' He answered.
'Ha no he and I had just some um personal things going on and he's kinda like my big brother so' I answer kinda intrigued by him getting involved with my personal life.

'So Karev you got anyone waiting for you? like since Lexie?' I say in a jokey way tapping his leg.

Wow, the eye contact is strong with him. Oh my god.