should I stay or should I go?

Luna Shepherd was scared she had now fully gotten back to work and was happy. She never knew the feelings she was feeling. She was enjoying work and the thrill of working for Boards and her roommates was terrific. The thought of living with Jackson made her feel a bit sick at first but she'd gotten used to it.

"So Me and April were thinking of getting coffee before work you want one?" Jackson said standing at the entrance to Luna's room. Who was currently not listening because she was knee-deep in studying.

"Luna? You ignoring me again?" Jackson asked walking slightly into her room.

"Luna!Luna!" Jackson said again tapping Luna's shoulder.

"AHHH, Jesus... Jesus" Luna replied out of breath from being scared.

"Nope just me, did you hear anything I said?" Jackson asked, looking at her computer and seeing Luna's complex notes.

"Oh sorry, what did you say?" Luna asked swivelling her chair.

"Do you want a coffee before shift, Me and April are gonna get one?" Jackson said making eye contact with Luna.

"Uh no I'm good but I'll come with just won't get one" Luna replied, seeing that Jackson was more concentrated on her laptop than on their conversation.

"Do you want to read it? Or you gonna continue to look at it?" Luna said laughing.

"It just...how do you read that?" Jackson said flabbagarstedly.

"It's kind of easy each colour is connected to a different topic or method then after I explain it and add my theories and experience I do a different colour. Also, the black colour is the method I want to try out when I'm fully certified" Luna answered with a sense of happiness in her voice and passion from her voice was radiating.

Jackson stood staring at Luna for what felt like seconds until Luna caught on to the fact she was getting stared at.

"Yo so when are we leaving?" Luna said getting up from her chair and walking over to her wardrobe.

"Uh in like twenty minutes," Jackson said walking out of the room.

Luna and Jackon hadn't spoken about anything not in ages, they had conversations but they weren't the conversations they both wanted to have. And all the residents knew what Jackson wanted to say as he had been practically beaming since he came up with the plan to ask Luna on a date after Boards as he knew that it was their priority to pass first.

"Did you have fun drooling over Luna in there again?" April said walking into the kitchen where Jackson was standing ready to go on his phone.

"I wasn't drooling, I just didn't realise she had such a clever way of note-taking. She's just the best in everything she does right" Jackson said with a smirk on his face.

"Oh my god, in other news have you heard from any other hospitals for your fellowship?" April asks slipping on her shoes.

"Yeah, now I've got UCLA, Tulum And Mayo. What about you?" Jackson asked looking up from his phone.

"Uh well I've got Seattle grace, UCLA, and Tulum as well," April said rooting through her bag.

"I've got those too April," Luna said walking into the room unannounced.

"We could all go together if our interviews are at the same time?" April asked looking at both of her friends.

"Yeah, that sounds good!" Luna said walking to the fridge and getting her water bottle out.

"We ready to go then?" Jackson asked with the keys in his hand.

"Thought I was driving today?" Luna asked walking past both of them.