It's been six months...

Derek's POV

Where is Luna? I was in the Attendings lounge with Mark, Callie and Arizona.

'You know Mark, you fought so hard for her to be Sofia's Godmother and she hasn't even met her. It's been six months.' Arizona addresses the group.

'Well, Sofie won't even know she hasn't met her Godmother yet. Okay?' Marks answers.

I think Mark had taken her going a lot more personal than anyone. Because he didn't get to tell her Callie was pregnant or that she was going to be a Godmother and the fact he still loved her. But he didn't tell anyone the last part because he was still hopelessly in love with Lexie.

'I think she is going to be a great Godmother when she gets back I added in. Knowing that Mark was probably thinking about the fact she would have made an amazing Mother.

'You know Addison will know where she is right?' Callie says. Which makes me and mark look at her.

'Why?' Mark pipes up to say.

'Didn't she tell Webber Addison had allowed her to work on a Peds case with her? Didn't you guys know? Well, I'd phone Addi then.'

What Callie says was completely right. The first place Luna would have gone is LA we wouldn't have thought of it and she still gets to work as a surgeon.

'Okay, let's go!'

'What now? Mark, it's the middle of the day?'

'Yeah, but if we phone Addison it will tip Luna off and she will leave LA so if we go now they won't know we are coming!'

'Can you tell Meredith where I've gone and cover my service please?' I say grabbing my stuff to change into.

'Can you tell Meredith to cover mine as well?' Mark jokingly says.

'You know Meredith hates plastics right?' I tell him.

'Yeah, Luna would have said that too'

'It's fine, we will get her back' I say patting him on the back.

Mark's POV

We were driving to Addison's practice, where we hoped Luna would be. But one thing I was hoping for was that she wasn't there. I knew she didn't want to be found but I missed her and the fact she left without anything hurt the most. She left for a reason and I just didn't know what the reason was.

'What if she won't come back to Seattle?'

'Come on Mark, It's us and she loves everyone there. She just wanted attention, so she left. You know Luna'

'Derek that's not true and you know it. She left for a reason. She always does. You know when I saw her in the Elevator during the shooting all I could think about was the last time I saw her and spoke to her she hated me for cheating on her. But she still forgave me. Because you know what she grew up. She not the same teenager anymore Derek shes grown up'

'I'm sorry it's just she leaves that's her things and she learnt it from us. And she missed so much. Luna is like my own child okay. I love her and she reminds me of me. So I need her back she keeps us in check... We are hereby the way'

Getting out of the car. I realised if she didn't want to be found she would have gone further away or somewhere no one could find her. But she went to Addison somewhere we would look. But we didn't because we were so busy with our own lives we forgot to look in the most obvious place.

'So you tow what do I owe the pleasure?' Addison says looking at both of us.

'Luna?'

'Yes Luna, what's she done now?'

'Addison, please tell me Luna hasn't been here?'

'No, she hasn't been here in about five maybe six months'

'You sure?' Derek says.

'Addison, come on. We are worried about her she could have joined the army or I don't know be back in England by now'

'Okay well, she wouldn't go back to England when she disappears normally she goes to someone she calls family. Maybe New York? Or Boston?'

'She wouldn't go to Boston or New York they hurt her too much. What about Amelia?'

'Amelia works here now, so still not here'

I look out the window at the beautiful beach and notice something on the shelf behind Addison.

'Addison enjoyed a nice day at the beach?'

'Yes, why?'

'Nothing just why is there a very recent picture of Luna on your wall?'

'Okay, where is she?'

'I can't tell you, she is indeed for a well-needed break from you two. And she promised me not to tell you where she is'

I was looking at Addison until I noticed her shift her eye contact to behind her when I noticed luna talking to Amelia.

'Well that was easier than expected' Derek said.

Jackson's POV

'Um Avery, you are in charge of Sloans service today he and Derek are out on a call I think' April says to me as I'm walking in.

'Okay, Wait for the whole day? How long is he gonna be gone?'

'Um not sure Callie and Arizona told me.' She answered.

'So Avery you declared your undying love for Luna yet?' Karev says coming up from behind me.

'Shut it, Okay I never said I loved her. and stop me and Lexie are together and we are good right now so please stop!'

'Okay but some advice don't wait too late to tell her. She might not ever come back. Its been six months it might be six years the next time you realise'

It's weird for Karev to be nice but there was some underlying advice. It was true I still had unexplored feelings for Luna. But it's me and Lexie. And that's fine, It's just a crush at this point. Lexie was finally over Mark. He had a new girlfriend which he was happy with so I and Lexie were doing a lot better.

'Hey' Lexie says tapping my shoulder.

'You know we never got to finish that conversation about Luna'

'Oh yeah Sloan put me in charge of his service and there's just a lot to go through today.'

'Oh okay well... you know that it's fine if you miss her right. I miss her too, she was my best friend once and now she's nowhere to be found. For all we know she could be in the army or back in England' Lexie said.

'Well, we will never know I guess, I'm getting paged. I will see you back at the house? Joes?' I say running off.

It wasn't that I didn't want to talk about Luna it was I didn't want to talk about it with Lexie.

I got back from work at the same time as Lexie. But we had to rush to get ready for Joe's we were Celebrating me and Meredith running Derek and Mark's Services all day until...

'Luna?'

Notes ~

I just thought I'd do a chapter about how everyone thought and felt about luna leaving.