Recovery is a long road

General POV

Week 4

The thing about Mark and Luna arguing is that they are both as stubborn as each other. Mark was talking to Callie and Arizona about everything and Luna was talking to Callie and Arizona too. Luna had found a sort of comfort in talking to them because it helped her feel connected to Mark without talking to him. Mark on the other hand had been spending time with Jackson and Lexie. It was becoming weird around the hospital, mainly because those three people were possibly the worst match there could be.

Meredith had been accompanying a girl who had been found after being kidnapped.

'ooo she's going for the Soup counter' Jackson says laughing.

The residents were all sitting in the canteen having lunch.

'She's going home, she needs to do things by herself' Meredith brings up to the group laughing and making comments toward the girl.

'Jackson?' April asks distracting them all from laughing.

'Yes!' he answers angrily.

'So Luna is being discharged today she's back to full movement and Callie is discharging her. So do you want to order pizza and watch a film later? Alex is gonna join?' She asks him. He hadn't spoken to Luna or April in a few weeks.

'Uh yeah sure. Do you want me to drive her home or are you?' Jackson asks. Making all the residents make faces at each other.

'Derek is going to actually' Meredith says looking away from the poor girl attempting to get something else from the canteen.

'Oh okay,' Jackson said looking away from the group.

'Are you not going to make a move on her?' Cristina said fed up with the amount of staring and longing that Jackson had been doing.

'What!' He exclaimed looking at all the residents.

'Come on Avery, you've been gawking at her since she's been able to walk again and you look at her with I love you eyes.' Karev says making all the residents turn their attention to him and not Jackson.

'I promised Mark I wouldn't so' Jackson answered back.

'So you're going to listen to Sloan who also isn't talking to her? Wow, this seems like we are in middle school again' Meredith said.

'Look I promised Sloan and to be honest she isn't ready for a relationship. The way Sloan talks about her too, she needs time' Jackson said looking up from his plate of food.

'Wow, so you're going to judge her on her trauma now? Didn't know you were that low' April says with an angry tone.

'I'm not judging I'm just stating the truth' Jackson snapped back.

'Well if you are joining tonight don't talk like that to her, please? Just sit and act like a friend' April said getting up and leaving.

'Dude you so need to make a move Karev said then got up and left.

Leaving Cristina and Meredith start at Jackson with disappointing looks and judging for how long he's waited.

Mark had avoided Luna for the last few weeks, not because he didn't care but because he had realised what he said was wrong and he was too stubborn to say anything. He had been watching her sleep and today he was just watching her from the nurse's station while she was packing up.

'Why don't you just talk to her?' Callie asked sneaking up behind him.

'I can't, she'll just get annoyed at me more' Mark answered slamming the chart down he had in his hand.