Chapter 3

"I'm a villain?" I ask myself in my head, feeling on the verge of insanity, before Toga chimed in. "Of course we're villains to them. We murdered a large group of people, it was very obvious we bit some of them off, and then carved carnage into the walls, like a madman. I mean, Carnage is a bit of a hardcore name for a vigilante or antihero, plus it already tells them we're not intending on letting anyone live." Toga tells me.

"Right. I forgot about that. Almost lost my cool. Let's just go to dinner now."  I tell her. We then go over to the dinner table. When we got their, I was shocked to see more food than usual. Way more food than usual, way more food than what was needed for two people.

"Hey mom, why'd you make so much food?" I ask. "Katsuki and his family are coming over. I could've sworn I mentioned it." She said.

"I think you said we'd have dinner with them, but you didn't say we'd be having it here. Anyways, I'm going to go to the bathroom, when will they get here?" I ask. "Should be in a few minutes, why?" She asks.

"I just want to be prepared. Thanks mom." I say, as I go to the bathroom.

I immediately soak my face with cold water. Nope, wasn't dreaming, Bakugou was coming over for dinner. This is going to be awful.

Not only will he be over to eat, and for a little extra so Mitsuki and mom can catch up, but I'll have to deal with Toga's urge to kill him. With that information now processed in my mind, I wash my hands out of habit, and then leave the bathroom.

I wait a little, and sure enough, they were here soon. I tried my best not to lunge at Bakugou with hatred. He sat next to me, but didn't say anything. No way he could get away with bullying me here.

So, soon enough, plates and silverware were served out. Contrary to what I thought because of my new taste for flesh, my mother's cooking tasted amazing. Instead of making it worse, my body enhanced almost every sense we had, including taste.

The meal tasted so much better. Everything tasted like heaven on my tongue. I tried to slow myself down and still eat with a fork and use my manners, but I was still eating a bit faster than everyone else.

  My plate was gone first, as I went to the sink to put it away. Bakugou also finished, soon after me. We go into the living room, and waited awkwardly. The tv still playing.

"So officer you arrived onto the scene of the crime that was committed earlier today, correct?" An interviewer asked. "Yes. I was." He says.

"What commentary would you like to make about the crime scene?" She asks. "It was nightmarish. I've never seen such a massacre before. There was blood all over the walls, and the stench was unfathomable. It really makes you question the type of people that live in this world." The officer said.

Sensing that it'd be out of character for me to keep watching, I switch to another channel. This one was covering the new hero Commander Demander. It shows a few video clips of him. Very interesting, I'll have to look into him, but I can make some quick assumptions.

His quirk is the ability to control people if he yells loud enough. Seems that is relative though. He seems to be slow, decently strong for a hero, and is egotistical. I may have to fight him in the future.

Can he only use his quirk on one person or does it affect everyone around him? Can his commands still work if you don't hear him, like if you had ear muffs or were far away enough? Can someone resist his control if they have enough will?

"These are important questions for the future." I think. "I guess, but what's more useful is how to use our powers from a distance. If we get close to someone who can keep us at a distance, what do we do to kill them? Maybe we can rip our arm off and throw it at people like in that showed I watched as a child." Toga tells me.

"I doubt that'd be useful, but you gave me an idea. Since we can regenerate and can manipulate our body, we can probably shoot pieces of me off at them at high speeds. We'll need to work on it, when he's not around." I tell her.

She is silent for a few moments as we watch tv. Then, she talks to me again. "Why doesn't this feel as weird as usual?" She asks. "Why doesn't what feel as weird as usual?" I ask back. 

"Wearing clothes like this while I'm transformed." She tells me."What clothes do you have on?" I ask her.

"A one piece swimsuit. It's uncomfortable to be transformed while I'm wearing clothes." She tells me."Do what you want so long as it doesn't hinder our work. Also, my mom won't enter our room at night, you can untransform and put some clothes on then if you want to." I tell her. "Okay. Thanks Izuku." She tells me.

We wait a few more minutes and then Bakugou and his family leave. Once they're gone, and we help mom with the dishes, we give her a goodnight hug.

Then, I grab some pajamas and we put them on. Then, Toga's grey slime falls off of us, and disappears.

"Night Toga." I tell her. "Goodnight Izuku." She says to me, as she fades to sleep.

Okay, it would appear I can't sleep. Literally can't sleep. Must be part of my biology. Well, if I can't sleep I may as well work.

I get my hero notebooks and journals and memorize along with alter all information I've ever recorded. Then, I got to burnt hero notebook thirteen.

One day Bakugou, you will pay. We shall exact vengeance upon you, we shall make you realize the wrong of your ways before you die. We are CARNAGE!!!