Chapter 17

We were on our way to deliver the plans for the new robots.

We decided to deliver them via actual blue prints, in case Aizawa thought we were planning on installing a virus into Nezu's computer using a USB.

We attempt to sneak in, only to realize staff parking is empty. Nezu must be adding those vibration sensors today.

We walk in and see Nezu helping tell people where to put the sensors. We decide to call his phone to get his attention. Seeing this, he tells the workers he must take this and goes to his office.

We sneak in right behind him, before revealing ourselves.

"Good Morning Nezu. We see you're installing those sensors as soon as possible." We say. "The world and potential of quirks is only getting bigger. We need to advance fast. Speaking of which, I'd like to see the designs of the robots you made." Nezu says.

"Sure. To start off, they're much more flexible and humanoid. The kind of resemble a mannequin with their head, and have a small black dot on their forehead which is the camera they use to see. They have vibration sensors under the outside armor, and upon going offline without the users permission and an extra password on a website that is linked on the blueprints, an alarm will tell you of them going offline and where their last known position was. Videos taken by the robots, much like on my website are automatically transferred to the server linked on the blueprints. Also, I've designed multiple different types of limbs that can be attached for different purposed, like one for extra strength, one that can shoot fire, one that can spray liquid nitrogen and an arm that used electromagnetism as a form of telekinesis. That's not even a third of the designs we came up with. Oh man, this brings us back to when we were still making our notebooks." We say, as we unroll the blue prints out in front of him.

(1 picture is just so you know what it looks like in color

(1 picture is just so you know what it looks like in color.)

"Wait, you built robots, that essentially have quirks?" Nezu asks. "Ohhh, nonononono. They'd just have advanced technology resembling some basic quirks with simple functions. If I were to try and make a robot with a quirk, it'd be a synthetic humanoid, bearing the necessary organs required for a human to have a quirk and then would attempt using thousands of records about experiments and incidents revolving around quirk awakening and would create a scenario using synthetic chemicals to force a quirk awakening into occuring." We say.

"Well, I must say that is a remarkable idea, but if you have such a weakness to sound, why haven't you already forced a quirk awakening on yourself?" He asks. "Because there is a large chance that forcing a quirk awakening on us, or rather me is now impossible. After I died, we ate my own corpse after Toga showed up. Anyways, the point is, we digested my whole body. I no longer have quirk organs of my own, or any organs for that matter. One could argue I'm a giant organ carrying out all functions at once, but it's not the organ that uses the quirk, but the person with the organ. We tried to awaken our quirk, which should be possible even if we already awakened our quirk once because our research indicates that hypothetically, someone can awaken their quirk an infinite number of times, granted each time puts more stress on the organ so they can't just decide to awaken a quirk every hour, without fatal results." We say.

"Most interesting. I assume some of this research came before your vigilantism." He says. "Oh most certainly, but we were never brave enough to give it a try back then since death was always a consequence that was a lot more likely. We'd offer trying to awaken your student's quirks, but then the press would have some crimes on us that actually make us look like a bad person." We tell him.

"Indeed. Well, I hope to be seeing you soon Carnage. We'll send these in to be made by our best and brightest in the support course immediately. We have some bright students entering the school, who just love building. One of the more 'easily excitable' students said they'd love to try and make modifications once they're finished making the base models." Nezu says.

"Cool. We'll be doing our best to keep crime low. Tell us how the robots work, and leave a good review for us, will ya?" We say as we jump out the window and swing away.

"I bet Mei will be working on it." Toga tells me. "You know her? Considering you called her by her first name, I'd say you 2 were close." I tell her.

"She's my ex-girlfriend. We dated before I eventually broke up with her after I stabbed a kid in the neck. After that I ran away, and met you." She tells me. "Really? That explains why you 2 act so similar. Well, not "act" similar, but you have similar personalities. Constant excitement, love getting up close and personal. Who got what from who?" I ask her.

"Oh please, she got that from me. She was a lot more like you before she started going out with me. She was a nervous wreck with a talent she loved and a class that didn't respect her. When we started dating, she watched me and how I acted and how happy I was. She was so impressed by this that she started acting like me as well, in an attempt to feel even more joy in life. I assume after the breakup she realized that she didn't need me to be happy. Especially considering I'm the one who made sure she took care of herself, ate herself, maintained proper hygiene. Lord knows what she'd be like if it weren't for me." Toga says.

"Man, I wish I had stories like that. Sadly, friends weren't really something I had growing up, and I had nothing deeper than that with anyone. Truth be told, you entering the alley way my corpse was in was the first time a girl had willingly walked in my direction in 10 years, excluding my mother, that is." I tell her.

I can feel her smile as she gives me a hug, in a literal sense as her 2 human arms come out of my side and hug me as if I was hugging myself.

"Thanks, Toga." I tell her. "Not a problem, for my favorite quirkless kid in the world." She tells me.

Suddenly, we hear a scream. Immediately, we jump down into action, Toga's arms withdrawing into us.

We swing into the alley way and kick a hero away from an innocent bystander.

We look at the hero, recognizing them and all the corrupt actions they've committed over the years.

We smile, as we lunge towards the hero and open our jaws wide and chomp down on his head.

Our life may be far from perfect, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

A/n: I'm planning on making more MHA stories after this and figure you should have a say in what I write next. So, I'm telling you 2 of my story ideas and letting you vote to decide what I'll write next, and a brief description of how the story will go.

A story where Izuku midoriya is Spider-man. In this story, Izuku will get bitten on the back by a spider with a symbiotic quirk. This spider will bury itself in Midoriya's back, but still be visible if he isn't wearing a shirt. This spider gives Izuku natural webbing, Spider-man's normal abilities, and after a while, the spider will have 4 giant legs coming out of Izuku's back, like the Iron-spider.

Another story is what if Midoriya was born 5 generations in the future. In this society, quirkless people have been dying alone for generations, and society as a whole, without government influence, has been starting to see people as their quirks, rather than as people themselves. As this story will be taking place 5 generations later, I will have to write my own storyline for you. Also, because this is 5 generations later, all quirks will be much more powerful, support gear is much more supportive, and heroes can get away with doing a lot more illegal things. Izuku, will almost be killed by a quirkist hero who will blame Izuku for committing a crime after he kills him, but then he'll find out he does have a quirk that day. What his quirk is will be a mystery, with him trying to find All for One to identify what his quirk is with search, and just trying to survive in a world that wants him dead.

Both stories will be made eventually, but you decide which will be made first.