Chapter 19

We were on our way to the USJ today.

We get on the bus, and as usual, me and Toga weren't really listening to the others, because a thought had occurred to us the other night.

Can we die?

It was a difficult question to answer. From what we've seen, intense sounds can potentially kill us, but as far as we can comprehend, our regeneration being caused by our blood itself and not certain organs means that we will effectively live forever if something doesn't kill me.

Do we want to live forever though? It would be boring after some point wouldn't it. We don't fight for our own entertainment, but still. At some point, won't we get tired? Won't we want a break? Maybe one day some villain, or hero, will get lucky and we'll be able to finally rest.

Either way, that moment hasn't come yet, and it definitely won't for a long time. Besides, with moments like helping children smile and saving peoples lives so they can have brighter futures, this business won't be getting tiring anytime soon.

We exit the bus, and enter the USJ. Our danger sense is starting to go off.

We sense them.

We sense the enemies hidden in the zones. We then look down at the center area. Down there, a small purple portal opens. The same color portal as they guy who made us that offer all so long ago.

Seeing him, we prepare for combat. We hear the others turn around and prepare to run away as Thirteen told us to, with Aizawa jumping down to fight them all.

We turn around and start to leave the USJ, but then the warp villain shows up.

"Hello there, we are the League of Villains. We hate to show up uninvited but we simply must've introduced ourselves to All Might, but we can't help but notice he's not here. Oh, we also wanted to speak with you in private, Midoriya." He says. Before he can continue speaking, we rush at him. We can sense that most of his body is smoke, but there is some part of him hidden inside that smoke that's solid.

We shoot a grappling hook at it, and we hear a metal neck piece, and then draw it back to us. We then flip them over and toss them into the ground. We also continue punching them in the neck.

"Midoriya, you can't just-" "You're rules don't apply to me, I'm quirkless." We say as we punch them in the face.

Before running over to the door. We then feel our senses perk up, and turn around, noticing the fainted villain was starting to get up moments later. We turn around at essentially super speeds and hit them again.

Soon enough, he's getting up again. How much is it going to take to keep this guy down without killing him?

We press our hand onto his forehead, before suddenly forcing a memory rush. A memory rush is when we force someone to suddenly relive random moments of their life in rapid succession. With that done, we then proceed to run out of the USJ.

Kaminari immediately calls for help. Then we get on the bus that took us here, and leave in a hurry.

Meanwhile, ERROR's Pov...

What,

What. .. wha- was that? 

What were these memories?

that- Tht- That hero looked like the kid in my memories.

And, the memories are so random. I look outside as the bus rushes away. I have failed. 

I failed to retrieve the kid, and I didn't even manage to scatter them. That kid, has a quirk much stronger than I originally thought.

He did something to my mind. He knew about Shigaraki as well through his old pet. Yes, he has a quirk that involves the mind. However, it's too late to keep the children here, so I teleport back down to the center plaza.

"Were you able to get the kid?" Shigaraki asks me. "No. It would appear his quirk is much stronger than we thought. He forced someone else's memories into my mind. Definitely slowed me down and managed to escape. He also attacked my weak spot immediately. He might be able to read minds from a distance." I tell him.

"I see. It would appear we've found a high level specialist in this game. We'll have to be more careful next time, look into his family tree. Unfortunately, we've failed at doing our jobs here, so we may as well leave with the little information we got." Shigaraki says.

That's weird. Normally, he'd be furious, but he's calm and understanding. Even I would normally be upset at our losses. He isn't even scratching his neck. Has finding out that his pet is still alive caused him to feel better?

Regardless, I'm happy for him. "Kurogiri, let's go back to base." Shigaraki says. We then leave, and return back to the base with the Nomu.

"You're back so soon, and the Nomu isn't covered in blood. I assume something went wrong." The voice spoke through the TV. 

"We underestimated the kids quirk. It involves some form of telepathy, maybe a form of memory manipulation. He transferred a lot of irrelevant school memories into my mind, and was able to predict and attack my weak spot immediately." I say. "I see. It would appear that Mr. Midoriya is an even greater asset than I once believed. Until then, I'll have to adapt our strategy for his capture. Then again, considering his great interest, he might just come with us if we ask. Yes, we'll be in contact with him again soon." The man through the screen says.

Meanwhile, Tsukauchi's Pov...

We were currently interrogating everyone who was present before the warp villain, the bird villain and the other left.

When we heard from Thirteen, they said something that was very interesting. The warp villain stated they wanted to meet All Might, most likely with the intention to harm him. They also wanted to speak privately with Midoriya, which isn't good.

So, we needed to speak with him, or her again.

We walk over to Izuku Midoriya, AKA Himiko Toga and start to ask her questions. "Do you know why the League of Villains is after you?" I ask her. "My dog has the ability to come back to life 24 hours after it dies, each time it dies. It returns to the age it was when it first died. I've spent a time looking for his owner. That man was the man with the blue hair and all of the hands on during the USJ incident." She tells me. Truth.

"Wait, how did you figure this out?" I ask her. "Someone showed me Mon's memories so I could learn their name. I ended up finding out his first and only living owner had a quirk relying on all 5 fingers touching an object to disintegrate it. I know his quirk because of the day the press supposedly broke in, I saw him. He looked and sounded familiar to Mon's owner in the memory. I found out his quirk when I threw a baseball at him, and he caught it and disintegrated it. I have no idea what there name is though." She says. Truth.

"Why didn't you tell anyone that he broke in?" I ask her. "... I sense things occasionally. I feel things. I can tell when certain actions can lead to danger. That was how I found the warp villain's weak spot. That's why I didn't tell anyone. I was worried if I did tell someone, the negatives would far outweigh the positives." She says. Truth.

"I believe that. You can let him go now." Aizawa says. Truth.

Toga now starts to walk off to her home.

"If I may ask, why did you believe her about the sense?" I ask him. "A while ago, he got into an accident trying to save his pet dog from being crushed by a semi. He was flattened, but was then immediately pulled into an alley and healed by Carnage. Later, Carnage eventually stopped by and informed us that Izuku due to the blood transfusion healing, he had some weakened versions of Carnage's powers. He asked us not to tell him because, as Izuku demonstrated both today and during the semi-truck incident, he's too self sacrificial. Him knowing he has powers might make him feel inclined to be more-so." He says. Truth.

"Really? What an interesting story?" I say. I might have to tell Toshi about this kid. He sounds like a perfect successor.