Chapter 6

We'd woken up to unpreferable circumstances. We were home, yes, but unfortunately the police had come to our apartment this morning. Apparently, they immediately tested the DNA on Aizawa's goggles and found us as a match(A/n: as this takes place in the distant future, dna tests are much faster). So, we have been, temporarily taken to the police station.

We went willingly to avoid suspicion, and we were already working a way out in our mind as to how to escape this scenario. 

We were in a average interrogation room, one way mirror, padded walls, and quirk suppressant cuffs. Also, we were still in our pajamas. Our mind was very on the spot, but eventually, it came back with an answer for us.

"Hello, sorry for being a tad bit late." Detective Tsukauchi says. "It's fine. So, what am I here for?" We ask.

"You're here under the suspicion of being Carnage. He shot off a piece of himself and when Eraserhead brought it back to us, we had it analyzed to find it has your DNA. So, I'll be asking some questions to see if you really are Carnage." He says.

"Okay. I'm ready." We say.

Detective Tsukauchi's Pov... 

"First question. Are you Izuku Midoriya?" I ask him.

"No." He says. Truth.

"Excuse me?" I ask him. "Look, I'm about to tell you a secret and at least wait for me to explain before jumping to conclusions." He tells me.

"Okay." I say. He is then suddenly has a thick layer of a grey mud-like substance fall off of... ... ... her? She was still wearing the same clothes as Midoriya

"My name is Himiko Toga." She says. Truth.

"Okay, now would you please explain to me why you were disguised as Izuku Midoriya?" I ask her. "Because I saw his bloody corpse, and one of the few things he asked of me was to make sure his mother never found out he died." She said. Truth.

Wait, Izuku Midoriya is dead?

"What? Sorry, could you please explain his death to me?" I ask her. "No. I wasn't there until after he was all bloody and cut up. He had a stab wound in his back, and a slice over his eyes." She said. Truth.

"Then you must have been using your quirk constantly to be him." I say, knowing this fell under the illegal quirk usage. "Yes. I was. I was using my quirk to help a quirkless kid who never got anything he wanted in life become a corpse knowing his mother wouldn't be miserable." She says. Truth.

Man, that one hurts. She's technically right, but she still broke the law.

"This isn't about morals I'm afraid, this is about the law you broke." I tell her. "False. I wasn't brought here because you found out I wasn't really Izuku Midoriya. You brought me here under the suspicion of me being Carnage, or of Izuku Midoriya being Carnage." She says. Truth.

Oh, I nearly forgot about that.

"Right. We'll get back to you later. How does Carnage have Izuku's DNA?" I ask. "If I left his corpse the way it was, it would've been obvious who he was, so, I mangled him beyond recognition before disposing of his body. If Carnage found his corpse, I wouldn't be surprised if he saw it and ate it." She says. Truth.

So far she's telling the truth. Wait, I think I did a case on her a while ago.

"Okay. Now, about you, Himiko. You ran away from your family and are suspected to have committed a series of murders. Have you ever killed anyone?" I ask her. Then, as they talked again, something about her voice and the look in her eyes changed, only just slightly though. "I've never killed anyone so long as I've had a body of flesh and bone." She says. Truth.