Chapter 8

For a moment, we thought All Might was here to capture us. This thought was proved wrong in less than a second though, as before he could really process that we were here, he suddenly burst out a massive cloud of steam, before returning to his small state.

"All Might? Is that you? What happened? Who did this to you?" We ask him immediately, feigning ignorance. "Wait! Don't tell anyone about this, I can explain." He says.

"Okay." We say. Then he re-explains the story from earlier, and then raises his shirt to show me his injury. Then, an idea came to us.

We place our hand on his injury, and then, I extend myself into his body and with my regenerations ability to heal hole punched in my body, I was able to heal his injury.

Soon enough, we were sure we repaired all his injured organs, and regrew all destroyed ones. Then, we pulled away from him, and he looked at us shocked. "Better?" We ask. He lets out a semi-goofy smile, and responding with "Better."

"Can I have your name young-" He says, waiting for us.

"Oh, we can't tell you our name. We can tell you our alias though. We're Carnage. The vigilante that has been killing a bunch of villains and heroes breaking the laws. So, there's a good chance we will meet in the future. We guess you'll see if you can capture us one day. Also, don't chase after me now. We strongly recommend that you rest before you see how long your time limit has been extended to. Besides, we were just about to call it a day. Anyways, have fun!" We tell him, as we soon jump off the roof, and then, search for an abandoned warehouse.

It didn't take long for me to find. Now time to discourage criminals from moving in before we can move in.

Part of the reasons warehouses are so oftenly used by criminals is because they think they're abandoned, and they usually are. People really need to take care of  their warehouses better if they want to reduce the amount of planned thefts that take place.

Anyway, the first step is to clean up the graffiti. We use myself as a giant sponge for this and clean it all up in a 2-3 minutes. Then we patch up the windows, using myself as glue, and thanking god that all the glass pieces were still in the warehouse.

Next step, make this place practically inaccessible by normal non-quirk means. We then stick the doors of the warehouse together and move a cargo crate in front of it just to safe, which is also stuck to the doors and floor.

Next up, we go outside and remove anything that could help someone reach the windows or roof. We remove trash cans, dumpsters, ladders left lying around.

We also put up a chain link fence on the perimeter of the roof. We'd have added barbed wire, but then it would've given away that there was going to be something to hide.

That being said, you don't kill as many criminals as we do and not make a profit. Yes, we stole money from the wallets of the people we kill. We also receive donations from our supporters on the website.

Now, we're able to buy things. Like what were buying for the warehouse, and what will be delivered here in a few days.

Now, time to do 2 more things. The first is visit Mr. Isaki.

We go to our house, and quickly prepare some tea. "Hey Izuku. What are you doing honey?" She asks. "I'm making tea for Mr. Isaki. It's been so long since anyone has visited him. I'm sure he just hates being lonely." I tell mom.

"That's so thoughtful Izuku. He really could use some company. He told me he loved your routine visits when you were younger." She say. We  nod and soon we're on my way down to his apartment.

"Mister Isaki?" We ask as we knock on his door. He soon opens the door and looks at us. "Ah Izuku! It's been so long. I was beginning to think you forgot a bag of bones like me." He says jokingly.

Then invites us in. We sit at his table, and start pouring some tea, grabbing 2 cups from his cupboard. "You still remember where the cups are?" He asks, partially shocked.

"Of course. My mind is that of an iron trap. Never lets information go." We say. Then we start drinking tea.

We talk. He had so many questions about what I was up to during the last few years.

We told him nearly everything, except for the Carnage and All Might stuff.

Then, we asked about him. "Oh, not much actually. Just living life, trying to find something to entertain me. Retirement isn't as fun as you'd think when you don't have anything to do with your free time. I mainly help out an animal shelters these days. Interested in adopting?" He asks jokingly.

"Actually, yes I am." We tell him. "Really? Man, that be great. What are you thinking of getting?" He asks us.

Getting a pet was the second thing we were going to do. Hence why we got the warehouse cleaned up. Our mom probably can't afford to feed another mouth, like a dog, without my financial support, and then that'd lead to her asking questions, and eventually lead to her finding out the truth.

"I want a dog. A corgi if possible." We tell him. "Lucky you. We actually have a corgi. It's the oldest animal at the shelter actually. Though, just so you know beforehand, any time it dies, it comes back to life 24 hours later. However, it always deages after it dies, only to when I assume is the first time it died." He tells us.

"I don't mind. It'd just be nice to have company that you can love 24/7. Dogs don't have jobs or school." We say. He just smiles at us. "Come stop by the shelter and you can pick him up." He tells us.

"Great. I'll see you soon. Enjoy the tea." We say as we leave. "Goodbye Izuku." He tells us.

Then, we start going upstair back to our apartment. Then, we go into my room, and I make a few orders. Some dog food, a few dog toys, a new computer, TV, solar panels, a the rest of the things needed to make my place self sufficient power wise.

Anything else we need we can make using the many blueprints on the internet, websites we hacked into, my body's shapeshifting, and all the scrap metal on dagobah beach.

Now with our future pet secured, we just need to think of a name for when it finally arrives.