Chapter 30

Someone walked into a room. The room of Mei Hatsume at UA high. A personal lab she was given so when her experiments blew up, she didn't destroy the others students projects. 

 The student in question who entered her room was Shinso. "You called for me psycho mechanic?" He asks sarcastically. "Yes. I need you to tell me how you came into possession of that symbiote, Venom." She asks.

"Do you really have to call me that here? I don't have a dead alter ego story like Carnage." He says.

"Yeah, yeah, I don't care." She says as she closes the door, and then continues talking. "Besides, you actually have a separate quirk that easily relates to the one you have now. You're indents are the same color as your hair." She says.

"I can change them any time I want." He says. "Then please, show me. Go a whole conversation without being purple." She says challengingly.

To argue against her, he immediately transforms. Into his alternate form, of Venom.

He starts turning his purple parts green

"Okay, so I need a sample of your symbiote." She says, immediately causing him to cough, and shift back to purple.

"Sorry, what?" He asks. "I was right first of all, and secondly, I want a sample of your symbiote." She says.

"Why in the world should I give it to you?" He asks. "Well-"

She's immediately cut off as her eyes go pale. "Why do you want the symbiote?" He asks. "I don't want to take hygiene breaks, and the symbiote takes care of those for you so I don't need to take breaks from my work. Also, the symbiotes would make great lab partners. I also plan to merge it with nano-technology to make a new type of symbiote, with different strengths and weaknesses than your own. I also wish to become a vigilante like Carnage and you for the sake of helping you. I know you guys can regenerate, but you never know when you'll need someone else to help." She says. 

Then her eyes go back to normal. "Ouch." She says jokingly. "What's the matter, don't trust me?" She asks. "Yup. Take this." He says, as he shoots a piece of himself off at her eyes.

"See you later Aizawa Jr." She says sarcastically as he leaves. The door opens in front of him and he's on his way, as the door seals back up and she removes the symbiote from her face easily.

On the bus to summer camp... Carnage's Pov...

We were on the bus, our bags taking up a lot of space, mostly just being kept under the students seats.

However, with so many bags, and so many students certain they didn't pack bags like this, it only took so long before someone asked the big question. "Hey, who packed all this stuff?" Mineta asks.

"Me." We say. Everyone looks shocked. "What? Why?" They ask.

"You never can be too prepared." We say. "And is that your hero costume? What happened to it?" Uraraka asks. 

"This is a back-up model that Mei build me, uncolored but I was in a hurry to get something that wasn't school property until graduation." We informed them. "Midoriya, why did you need all of this?" Iida asks.

"Just an off feeling that something will go wrong. Usually that feeling never fails me, so since I had quite a bit of time to prepare, I decided to do just that." We say to the class, which informs everyone that we're just a little bit crazy and overdo things in sometimes.

"Midoriya, I think you have a problem." Kaminari says. "We'll see who has a problem 5 hours from now when Aizawa throughs an unexpected turn in our vacation and makes us jump a ten foot hurdle." We say.

Most people don't believe us, but then the bus stops at a cliff with a black car waiting for us with Mandalay and Pixie-bob waiting for us.

It was here where people started believing my suspicions were right. Most everyone got off of the bus to see what was going on, but we didn't. Instead, we prepared something for the inevitable.

It didn't take long before I heard the earth outside crashing down. Seeing my chance, and the fact that Aizawa can ride with the pussy cats to the camp, I drive the bus off of the cliff. 

Then, acting as fast as possible I jump to the top and attach the magnetically secured parachutes. They deploy and soon enough the bus start slowly making its way to the ground. I throw down some explosives to clear the trees out of the way and exit the landing zone.

The bus lands as I get back inside and open the door to everyone. "Whose over prepared now!?" We ask.

Everyone gets on the bus. "Bakugou, Todoroki, I need you to up top to clear a path and deal with any obstacles Aizawa has undoubtedly prepared." We said. They compliantly got on top and soon we pushed the pedal to the floor.

It doesn't take long for us to find out the obstacles prepared were Pixiebob's rock monsters, which Bakugou and Todoroki had no trouble dealing with, but it slowed down forward motion, until Tokoyami and Momo joined in on dealing with the beasts. She even created miniature cannons for everyone else to use against the rock monsters. It took only 49 minutes to get to campgrounds.

"Wow, you got here far earlier that expected." Ragdoll says as we show up in a bus. "That's what being prepared does for you." We say, rubbing it in everyone's faces.

"Don't think that just because you got hear early doesn't mean we don't have training plans!" Tiger says. We also see the big three show up. "Quite impressive guys. It took us much longer when we were students." Mirio says.

"Speaking of that, how'd you get the bus over here?" Nejire asks. "They left the keys in the ignition, so I drove the bus of the cliff, activated the magnetically attached parachutes I put on the bus, and then threw down some grenades to make a clearing for the bus. Then we cleared a path for the bus while driving. Truth be told it's a miracle it made it all the way here." We said.

"That's the Izuku we know and love." Nejire says. "Thanks Nejire. I like to think anyone could fly a bus off a cliff and drive it through a forest while being attacked by monsters made of rock." We say.

"I wouldn't say that but okay." Nejire says. "And how are things with you Tamaki?" We ask.

"Well, it has been... nice." He says. "Good job being social. I know how hard it can be for you." We say.

"Anyone else find it weird he seems to be closer friends with those three kids than any of us." Kaminari whispers. "QUIET EVERYONE! YOUR TRAINING BEGINS NOW!" Tiger yells, as we all go to work at improving our skills. When we see what we got to do for training, we can't possible resist the urge to smile.